Author's Note

First and foremost, thank you to every single one of you who stuck around long enough to read this note. I'm so happy to announce that this is officially the end of Accidentally on Purpose! (Excluding possible bonus chapters in the future, of course). I think this is a bit too long to be an epilogue, but I am somehow pretty happy with how it turned out. I hope you guys liked it and understand why they had to break up! (Even though we all know Jonah will always make her fall back in love every time...)

I've really had the time of my life writing this story. I know this isn't perfect by any chance--I'm not a native English speaker so I know I made a lot of errors, and there are a few plot holes I need to fix as well, but I'm really happy and proud of this story because this is my first full-length story ever. In total, I have 183,845 words written, sixty chapters in total, which is completely, utterly crazy. It started out as just a story written for July Nanowrimo (it was my first Nano as well!), and all I had in mind was getting to my 50k words goal, but then it developed into something more than just that. This story was my precious baby, and Jonah & Hannah are the kids I'm sending to college, and I'm happy/proud/sad to finally wrap this up.

I'm overwhelmed by how everything had escalated so fast. I was jumping up and down when I got six hundred reads in a few days when I first started out, and you guys went and now I have more than a million reads, and every once in a while I feel like crying whenever I see my profile and see these sweet messages you leave on my board, or all these encouraging comments that always managed to keep me going with this story.

I know not everyone is happy with my characters and the decisions they make, but with this story, I'm just telling you that not everyone is perfect and make the best decisions in life. But these are my characters--Hannah was a hypocrite who often chose to walk away from a problem she needed to solve, Jonah was a coward at certain times, Tony was an irresponsible teenager, Hannah's parents could sometimes be annoying too with the way the exaggeratedly tried to keep Tony away from Hannah, and basically, no one in this story was perfect. And that is okay, because in the end, they learned to be a better person.

I'm aware that a lot of things (other than the characters) didn't make sense in this story (wtf is up with that baby project??? all the coincidences???) but yeah, this is a fictional work and when I first started out, I really didn't think much about making sense. But I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways, because what the heck, stories on Wattpad never make any sense and I'm not the best at coming up with plots anyways (whoops).

As for what happens after the epilogue, I think you guys can imagine it yourself. I don't have any plan to write the continuation of this story, sadly, because I just can't afford to think about another plot. What happens after this point, it's all up to you. I'd like to think that they get back together during Tony's wedding and eventually get married themselves (their first child will be a boy named Lloyd and they'll have twin girls, Lily and Lucy, obvs), but that's just me. You guys are creative, I know it, so I'm sure you can come up with your own version of Hannah and Jonnah's life after this!

I can't even remember what else I want to say and this note is getting way too long, but let me repeat this one more time: I love you guys, and thank you so much for being awesome, especially my first readers who had enough faith in me that they decided to keep reading anyway. You don't know how much your little comments mean to me. You guys really have no idea at all. I love you<3

Love,

Bree, Hannah, and Jonah. (we're waving our hands at you!)

(August 2016)

If you enjoyed my work, please consider buying me a cup of coffee! More info about perks and membership rewards on my Ko-fi page<3