Albus Potter x Reader

Yay! Another one shot in one day! Gotta pay back for pretty much the whole summer of being gone, right?

Btw this picture is of you and Albus in this one shot (you'll know when).

It had been a hard day. From getting stacks of essays for homwork and studying for your upcoming O.W.Ls, you were extremely tired nowadays. It was Winter (you are an overacheiver and study way before O.W.Ls) and even with the fire in the Gryffindor Common room, it was pretty cold.
You had a blanket wrapped around you securley and were extemely focused with the Potions essay you had to write by 2 months when your best friend, Albus Potter, walked in with Rose Weasley.
Even though Albus was a Slytherin, it didn't prevent him from coming into your Common room whenever he wanted to to see you or his siblings/cousins.
People often exclaimed how cute you were or called you lovebirds in the hallways becuase they thought you had already became a thing. Even though you would never admit it, you thought Albus's hair was the softest thing on the planet and his eyes were the most beautiful things that ever existed. If anyone knew that and told him, he would never let you live it down.
"Y/n, you need to get some sleep. The O.W.Ls aren't until forever anyway and that essay in due in 2 months. If you don't get any sleep, you will never stay awake in class, which you don't want to happen, do you?" Albus scolded me as he sat down on the couch a foot away. I think he could probably see my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my eyelids closing involuntarily.
"No....no......I must......get this...done....." I was long gone in the land of dreams before I got to finish.
Albus caught me right before my head hit the table and I fell off the couch.
"Hey Rose, do you mind if I stay here tonight?" Albus whispered to Rose, who had witnessed this whole event unfold.
"Sure. I could never separate the two lovers, could I?" She winked and he blushed a little.
Ever since a year ago, Albus begin notice how beautiful y/n was. She had excellent curves and he was sure there was nothing softer than me plump lips, now slightly parted in her peaceful sleep.
He lay himself down next to her on the big couch, spreading the blanket she had over them both. Soon enough, he was asleep right beside her.

Time Skip to Next Day brought to you by Draco's Father

"Look how cute they are"
"Oh my gosh they have to be dating!"
"I wish I had a boyfriend like that!"
"This is so going on instagram!"
"What's instagram?"
"TURN YOUR FLASH OFF, THEY MIGHT WAKE UP!"
"What? I need perfect lighting!"
"So adorable!"
"Should we wake them up now? Class is in 10 minutes."
"NO YOU WAKE THEM UP YOU ARE DEAD!!!"
"Let the ship sail!!!"
You woke up to hearing these multiple whispering voices around you. For a moment, you wondered what they could possibly be talking about, I mean, can't someone get a decent nights sleep around here?!
You were completly oblivious to the warm arms clasping your waist and the face buried right above your chest and the fact that your hands were completley tangled in someones extremely soft hair. (See picture above to know what I mean.)
You peeped your eye open to see all of your  friends staring at you and Albus. You tried to lift yourself up only to hear a small growl and be pulled down by the strong arms around your waist. A face yet again buried itself a little above your chest.
"AWWWWWWW" Someone gushed.
"Did anyone get that on video?"
"Go away!" Albus growled loud enough for everyone to hear, shutting them up.
Once they all had eventually left in fear of Albus's threats, you decided to see what happened if you tried to wake him up.
You ran your hands through his hair a couple of times and whispered at him that it was time to get up.
He shuffled. You thought he was going to open his eyes and wake up, but instead, he slid his hands higher up on your waist and moved his head to touch your forehead with his, noses touching as well. He mumbled something about chocolate covered potatoes and fell back to sleep.
You then figured the only way to make Sleeping Beauty rise was one thing. But before that, you decided you would take the time to stare at him. He had many adorable features like his little nose and long eyelashes. You found it adorable that his lips wer slightly parted in his sleep and they twitched whenever he took a deep breath in.
One you were done examinating your best friend who was currently reenacting the part Sleeping Beauty, you knew how to wake him up.
You gave him a small, sweet and soft kiss on the side of his lip. They were just as soft as your sight advertised them to be.
His eyes slowly opened, wanting more. Their deep greenness struck you with shock in their beauty. You had never seen anything like them.He eagerly planted a careful and sudden kiss on your bottom lip, making you crave a full kiss. He was just teasing you and you hated it but loved it at the same time. You tried to get him to open his eyes again but soon after your second kiss, he had fallen right back to sleep cuddled in your chest, not to be woken up until who knows when.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!