Thirteen: Villains are Here...

You know, earlier today I was expecting to spend the day learning how to save and protect people with our quirks, but here we are needing to be protected ourselves.
By this point, the whole U.S.J. was filled with different villains.
"So you scumbags used the press as cover and sneaked onto campus," Aizawa says. The huge mass of bodies slowly began moving toward us.
"These can't be real villains. How could so many of them get into a Yuuei facility this secure?" Eijirou asks the teachers.
"Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asks.
"Good question. I'm not sure." I tremble slightly at his answer.
'This can't be good...'
"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here." Todoroki says. "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?"

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." Aizawa orders before looking over at Kaminari. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." "Yes, sir." He nods and turns a switch on his ear radio.
"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own. There's too many of 'em even if you can nullify their quirks. You're fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Izuku tries stopping him but to no avail. "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa then jumps down the steps and immediately begins to fight off villains.
"Time for us to go!" Thirteen leads the rest of us toward the entrance of the dome before stopping us with his arms held out. A black portal opened up on the ground in front of us, and a large shadow emerged. "There is no escape for you." It says ominously. Just the sound of its voice made me tremble as if I were cold.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know its impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello." He says darkly.
"And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath?"

'Last breath..? Are they gonna..kill... All Might?'

"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen." 'How'd they know?' "Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." I didn't notice that I was trembling until I looked at my clenched fist. 'God, I'm scared..'
Bakugou jumped forward, along with Eijirou in an attempt to attack the man of mist. "Did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Eijirou says with a grin. Bakugou made a large explosion causing a large cloud of smoke to surround the two of them. When the smoke cleared, neither of the two boys had smiles on their faces. "You live up to your school's reputation." The shadow says menacingly.

"Shit," I say under my breath.
"But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt." With that, my body snapped and I bolted toward the two boys without thinking.
"Get out of the way right now!" Thirteen shouts. "Taya are you nuts?!" Hakai yells running to me.
"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your deaths!" The shadow opened his circle enough to engulf everyone. I reach my hand out toward Eijirou, but Hakai grabbed my wrist and yanked me back. As everything goes black, Hakai loses her grip on me and I end up inside a void of darkness. "Taya!" "Hakai!" Answer her shout with my own. "Crap! What is this?!" That was Eijirou. "Everyone!" Iida too...

Everyone's cries become quieter before everything is completely silent and everything is black. I'm trapped in a void of nothingness.