Chapter 19

Sylvia was jolted awake that morning by a loud snapping noise. She shot up from her spot and looked around the cave anxiously. Keil was standing nearby, using his scaly monster to break large branches in half with its foot.

"What are you doing?" She grumbled in a cranky manner.

Keil stopped whatever he was doing for a moment and walked over to her. Sylvia tensed up a bit and prepared herself for his motives, but he met her with an excited smile that eased her nerves. He quickly came over and dropped a large pile of fabric in front of her. Sylvia gazed at the mound in front of her curiously. Then she realized that it was clothing, dresses to be exact.

"W-Where did you get these?" She exclaimed with shock.

Keil let out a chuckle, his face looking triumphant.

"Did you steal these?" She suddenly demanded with realization.

Keil wiggled his eyebrows in a playful way and pointed to the clothes again. "Naran," (Enjoy.) He replied proudly.

Sylvia wanted to say something mean, to deny his gift, or to try running away while he was distracted. Yet, the truth was that she wasn't that upset about this gesture of his at all, even if they were stolen. It had been years since she had been allowed to own anything nice, especially this nice. She was surprised he had gone out of his way to and get her something actually. She just assumed he had planned on keeping her around the cave half-naked, since she was merely his captive and all.

"Cam uo yan Sylvia," (Put them on Sylvia.) Keil said, pointing at the dresses again.

Sylvia looked at him cautiously, still feeling a little apprehensive. His eyes were full of excitement and anticipation, gazing at her and the clothing with expectation.

"You have to leave first!" She declared, pointing towards the exit.

Keil's face fell momentarily, the disappointment quite evident in his expression. Though he quickly recovered and turned around to leave before she could even complain. Sylvia scowled at his perverted mind as she stood up and undressed herself as quickly as possible, fumbling anxiously to get one of the new dresses on before her captor could sneak back in for a peek. She picked the yellow dress, since it was light and easy to move around in. In fact, it reminded her very much of the one her master's daughter used to have. It too was a bright and airy material with-

Sylvia paused, gazing at the small napkin she had just pulled from the pocket. It was just like the ones her young mistress always had, with her initials neatly stitched into the fabric

"KEIL!" She suddenly screamed.

Keil immediately came running back in with a dagger drawn, looking alert for danger. Though he calmed when he saw her alone and save, then he stopped to drink in her new appearance with approval. He grinned, looking quite pleased with himself. Sylvia just blushed and tried to ignore his probing stare as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"Did you go to my town and take these?" She demanded, gesturing at the dress and napkin in her hand.

Sylvia knew full well that Keil could not understand her words, but he that he was smart enough to usually comprehend her implement. His eyes immediately betrayed his comprehension of her words, though he feigned a look of confusion.

She gasped angrily, both at his attempt at lying, and at the fact that he had clearly gone to her home. Which meant they could not be very far from the town, or from possible rescue! Feeling a glimmer of hope Sylvia made a dash for the cave's exit again. Keil quickly ran and caught her before reaching the light, though she was quite sure the monster would have stopped her anyways. Honestly, she didn't know what she was even thinking right now. Escape was not going to come this easily!

"Keil you will let me go home! You will let me out of here!" She screamed desperately.

"Ban Sylvia, ban!" (No Sylvia, no!) He snapped.

Sylvia took her fists and pounded at her captor's face and his chest, anywhere she could make a painful contact. He in turn grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them behind her back, securing them with one hand as he used the other arm to pick her up and carry her back inside. She shouted for help and kicked her legs violently, anxious for rescue or escape. She didn't even care who found her, she just wanted to leave!

Keil roared and threw her up against Finna's back so that he was behind her. Sylvia struggled to get out of his grasp but his hold was ever firm and unbreakable. She heard him rummage around in the saddle on his beast before finding whatever he had been looking for. Then she felt a strong rope being tied around her hands.

"STOP, LET ME GO!" She screamed again, anxiety overwhelming her.

Sylvia went to scream again, but before she could get another word out a thick cloth wrapped around her mouth. She felt herself panic as Keil securely tied the gag on her, muffling anymore cries for help. Then he turned her around to face him, a very serious look in his eyes.

"Lu. Ga. Ji. Sylvia," (You. Are. Mine. Sylvia,) He said through gritted teeth.

Sylvia felt her courage falter, any and all hope quickly fading away. Then Keil grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"Lu ga ji," (You are mine.) He repeated.

She gave a meek nod in compliance, giving into his demands and superior strength.

"Loro," (Good.)

Then Keil took her back over to the cave's rear and sat her down before returning to his tasks with his scaly beast near the exit. Sylvia just sat there in her spot quietly, the realization of such a situation fully hitting her. She fidgeted with her hands, but the rope was strong and secure. She struggled to free her mouth, but it proved useless. Keil was her captor, and he was not going to let her go no matter what. There would be no escape. She really was his prisoner!