Chapter 60

Harry

"I hope you're ready for more cause I'm not even close to being finished with you Em."

I know I'm being cheeky but you can't kill a habit of a lifetime. Plus I love her shy smile when I am. Like I said before, I love the way her body reacts to me even if it's the slight tightness of her cheeks when she's trying not to smile as blush covers her cheeks because of something I've said.

Can't say it enough, she's just perfect.

"So Styles." She teases me, brushing her fingers through my hair, still basking in the afterglow of the orgasm I just gave her. "Is all this happening with your boxers on or...?" Her voice sounds like silk. Didn't know I could get any harder but with that, apparently I'm wrong.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are right now," I say nudging my face into her neck before I continue. "How mind numbingly hard I am for you" I admit kissing her pulse, which is hammering through her veins, before nipping and pulling on her ear.

I feel her shiver beneath my touch again. Don't think that will ever get old.

"Well...I'd imagine that to be uncomfortable" She says sliding one of her hands down to the waistband of my boxers beginning to make her way under the fabric but I pull back, effectively stopping her.

"Very true. But you know Em, there are a lot of things I can do to you keeping them on." I whisper, slowly working my way down kissing along her neck, over her shoulders and collarbone before settling just above her breasts.

"Like with these" I say diverting my eyes down to her chest before looking back up to meet her's. I kiss between the two perfectly shaped globes before me as I mumble against her skin..."so many possibilities."

I've got no bloody idea where she gets her lacey underwear but shit...we're gonna need to get a lot more of these. If I had my way she'd be wearing this underwear set or nothing at all. The sight before me is mouthwatering.

If I knew this was what I was missing we would have started this activity much sooner in our relationship.

I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Gently, I kiss her soft skin. My tongue and lips outlining the cups of her bra taking my time on each one, relishing in the smoothness of her skin and how arousing the contact is to me.

She really is a sight for sore eyes.

I don't think I will ever get enough of her. Sure it's our first time but I already know, she's the only girl I'll ever want.

While continuing to kiss and lick the flesh at my disposal, I snake my hand that's already around her waist up to the clasp of her bra. She lifts her back giving me more room to release her from her confinement. I can't help but be excited, it's like I'm a little boy again on christmas morning not able to wait to open my gifts.

Slowly I pull back the fabric allowing her to spill out of her lacey prison. I toss the garment aimlessly to the floor and move my attention back to my girlfriends very blessed bosom.

It's the first time seeing her completely bare and ready for me and I can hardly take it. Seriously if my cock gets any harder we might have a medical emergency on our hands.

Leaning over her I let my free hand travel down from her lips to the base of her neck, down between her chest and her stomach before my lips take the same path down her perfectly curvy and firm body.

I make quick work of kissing her one of her breasts and message the other, giving out my attention evenly. She moans and squirms beneath me and I can't get enough. With great determination I suck on her hard nipple. I need her to come again. It's been twice already tonight but I need more.