Fourteen: Saving All Might

The spiral of shadow surrounding me suddenly vanished and dropped me flat on my back. I sat up with a cough and looked around, only to notice no one was near me. The surroundings were very cracked and practically in shambles.
'This must be the collapse zone.'
"Hakai? Eijirou? Hello!" I shouted, but the only answer I got was low chuckles. I whipped my head around to see a small group of men slowly walking toward me.

"Would ya look at that, boys! The predator is being preyed upon." One of then says in a low voice.
"Really..?" I ask. Some of them grumble before walking toward me with their quirks activated.
"Shit," I mumbled before activating my eye causing only two of the villains to fall victim to my curse. With a groan, my nails sharpen and I jump at the group, slashing them and making then freeze in their place.

Time Skip!!

Breathing heavily, I walk around the corner and follow a few hallways until I hear talking.
'That's Eijirou and Baka-gou!'
"Hey, guys!" I say running up to them.
"Taya! You got sent here too?" Eijirou asks with what seemed to be a relieved smile on his face.
"Yeah, I was cornered by a bunch of bad guys, otherwise I would've found you guys sooner.

"Guess you guys took care of things here." I look around the small room to see quite a few villains strewn across the floor.
"Yeah. We were just about to go look for the others." Eijirou replies proudly.
"Sounds like a plan."
"If you two wanna track everyone down then have fun. I'm gonna kill that warp gate." Bakugou speaks up. My head snaps towards him in shock.
"Huh?! Our physical attacks didn't even hurt that guy! Come on, don't be an idiot man." Eijirou says trying to reason.
"Shut up! That gate bastard is the enemies' way in and out. If I cut off their escape route then they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done! We'll just have to figure it out." Bakugou argues. "Anyway, if all these villains are small fries like these guys were then our classmates can handle them." While he's talking he easily takes down an enemy.
"Damn..."
"That reaction time was insane!"
"Geez Bakugou, since when do you act so calm and rational?" I ask with a laugh earning a nod from Eijirou.
"I'm always calm and rational you dumb asses!" His response makes me laugh harder. "Ah, there he is."

"Look out!" Someone shouts as the ceiling begins to crumble and fall.
'Shit!'
A bigger piece of rock fell right over my head, but it fell too quickly to dodge so I covered my head with my arms and fell to the ground. I heard a loud crash but I didn't feel anything on me other than a slight wind.

When I opened my eyes, Eijirou was hovered over me with his back hardened and a worried look on his face.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"I'm fine. Thanks." I say. I look over at Bakugou to see Hakai suddenly there.
'It must've been her who yelled.'
"Anyway, go find the others if you want to. We're going after the warp gate." Bakugou grabs Hakai's wrist and practically drags her behind him to make her come along.
"Wait, what?" She asks. "I'll explain on the way." Eijirou holds out his arm to stop the pair.
"Hey, hold on a second! I think you're saying that you believe in our friends! That's pretty manly, Bakugou. We're with you!"  "Yeah. For you to say our classmates can handle themselves means they'll definitely be fine." I say with a warm smile.
"Fine, let's go. Don't get in my way." Bakugou grumbles before letting us come along.

"So where exactly are we going?" Hakai asks when we get outside the collapse zone.
"We're heading to the central plaza to find the villains's warp gate. If we take him out then the rest of them won't be able to escape." I explain trying to keep my breathing in check.
"Wow, that's pretty smart." Hakai comments.
"Yeah, cause I thought of it," Bakugou says, puffing out his chest. I roll my eyes with a sigh, but keep my mouth shut.
"Hey, is that Todoroki?" Eijirou asks. He was running pretty quickly in our direction.
"Guys!" He says once realizing we were there. "Where are you going?" Hakai questions.
"I'm looking for the leaders of this attack. Their underlings believe they have a way to destroy All Might. We should get to them before anything happens." He says.
"Then it looks like we're heading the same way," Eijirou says. A loud boom then erupts throughout the facility.
"That sounded like it came from the plaza. Let's hurry."