Final Chapter!

Chloe's POV

I walk upstairs to see Joe with Hazel and she has a big smile on her face whilst she's reading. I stand and watch the scene with tears in my eyes, I never thought I would see Hazel reading by herself.

"Well done Hazel!" Joe says smiling and I grin at them.

I laugh at Joe's funny faces then Hazel runs up to me and gives me a big hug. It feels good to have her in my arms again, and I tear up even more.

Joe joins in and it feels like we are a family again- a proper one. We aren't stuck together or forced together like some families are- we belong together. That warms my heart so much. It's amazing to see my daughter happy again after she's been sad for so long.

Joe has been a massive support, he has taken time off work to help me with Hazel. He's been to reading classes with her and she's done very well. I'm so proud of my girl and it only seems like yesterday when Joe was holding her in his arms.

Now she's become a young woman. It's incredible. She struggles like every girl does but the main thing is that she is having a good time. I pop in my headphones and listen to 'Fight Song'. It reminds me of my life, and how many struggles I have had to go through.

This really is my fight song..

THE END

This is the end of the book and if this book gets to 200 reads I will post a sequel. Love you all!

- BeautyLiesInside