Alpha-males

Oh dearest father, how your words always seem to fade away merely seconds after they leave your lips. Maybe the realization that I don't listen should have come when you kept saying the same thing over and over again.

Seriously I don't think what I 'did' was a bad thing, also it wasn't a thing I could have avoided, we don't choose our mates. Just because your dreams of getting grandchildren are more or less crushed, doesn't mean you have to take drastic measures like forbidding me from seeing him... like I care, but in all actuality you know damn well I will see who I want to see.

Speaking of seeing people... Marcus was just my perfect little piece of eye-candy. His shaggy brown hair and hazel brown eyes just drove me crazy. Don't talk about his perfectly toned and defined body... really don't talk about it or you'll give me an erection.

Though I wish I met him in a better situation, considering that the first time I met him was when I was assigned to execute him as he was captured in a war against his pack. Well 'captured' being the word my father forced people to say when they mention it; he came to us willingly, to protect his pack's young which my father did capture. My father was a sick man, I never liked the things he did. Since my mother died he has gone completely Medieval times on us, no electricity, no fun, nothing but training to fight.

At least he let Marcus live after finding out he was my mate, he still kept him locked up though. Me, being the sneaky bastard that I am, did not let a cage keep me from my mate. I made my way to the cells where prisoners were keep and found my mate. Of course I made sure he was fed, clothed and as comfortable as he could be in a cell.

"Marcus." I whispered and a second later he was at the bars of the cell.

"Pierre, what are you doing here it's the full moon tonight... all your doing is tempting me." he stated as he sniffed the air and his eyes turned to their glowing yellow.

"I'm not stupid, Marcus. I came done here for a reason." I told him showing him the key I stole from my father. Before he could react I had the gate open and my lips against his in a fight for dominance. I invaded his mouth with my tongue and soon he gave dominance up to me. My hands roamed his toned body, through his clothes, as my tongue explored his mouth.

We were a hot mess of disheveled clothes and frantic limbs trying to rid each other of the objects preventing skin to skin contact. My wolf got quite impatient, I was barely in control, so we ripped the clothes for his body. Marcus simply growled in approval and did the same to my clothes.

In mare seconds I had his hands on the cold cell wall as I grind me dick on his ass. He moaned and I stared at him with pure, unadulterated lust. My dick was leaking pre-cum and I wasted not a second more before I was berried balls deep inside him. He screamed in pain but it soon became constant moans of pleasure as I pounded relentlessly into him.

My thrusts were frantic but I was not ready to cum just yet. I pulled out of Marcus, hearing his whimper of protest, I turned him around crashing my lips to his as I lifted his legs around my waist and entered him again. In doing this I hit something inside him the made his head fall back against the wall. I hit that spot with every thrust and soon he was cumming all over his stomach and mine, clenching around me which caused me to spill into him as I stilled.

I slid down the wall with him in my lap and sat there satisfied for the time being.

Two Months Later

My father was dead.

At first I cried and I broke things, he was my father even though he was a maniac, I loved him. They said his death was of natural causes; a load of bull considering werewolves are immune to any diseases, we don't age and so on. I can't say I was that surprised though, everyone wanted him dead. We grieved as a pack though, remembering the times when he was an amazing Alpha.

I was to be made Alpha soon and after that I could move on and live happily with my mate; protecting my pack and what was left of his together.