Chapter 33

Allie's POV :)

Two days. It's been two days now since I've been trapped here with Jonah. Two days since I have seen Niall and his beautiful smile. I really, really do miss him and it really breaks my heart not seeing him now. He's probably worried sick about me. I really hope that I will be able to escape from Jonah and leave him. This is why I left him in the first place. I cannot deal with his constant abuse. I just can't. But, I'm just trying to keep Niall safe. That's all I am trying to do...

"Get up," Jonah commands. I sit up in the bed and stare at Jonah. I can't even describe how I feel about him right now. I sit up in the bed and touch my cheek. I quickly wince my eyes in pain. God it hurts like hell. I move my hair away from my face and start twirling it with my fingers. "I've came up with a plan Allie," he says while pacing back and forth in the room. "A plan that will make you stay with me."

"Don't you get it?" I shout at him. "I will never be with you ever again. Why can't you just let me go?"

"Because Allie you keep on lying to yourself," he says before grabbing my hands. "You cannot say that you don't love me. I know you can't" he says daringly.

"I used to love you Jonah. USED to. Not anymore."

"Welp that is why I am doing this," he says. "Niall is no longer in the picture Allie. It's just me and you," he says before giving me a creepy smirk. I glare at him. Jonah kneels down on one knee and looks at me directly in the eyes. He reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a small box and pops it open. A ring.

"No, no, no!" I shout in anger. "I will not fucking do this Jonah."

Jonah cups the left side of my face in his hand and I try to move away from him. But, he grabs my cheek harder and it starts to hurt. "I believe you don't have a fucking choice darling," he growls at me. "Unless you want me to go and pay a little visit to Niall," he whispers.

"You better not even lay a finger on him," I growl.

"Well then you know what you have to do right?" he says while smirking at me.

I don't wanna do this...

I can't...

Jonah clears his throat and then looks at me in the eyes again. "Allie Bentley, will you marry me?" he says.

I can no longer breathe. My heart is slowly breaking into small little pieces.

I nod my head and Jonah smirks at me.

I'm doing this for Niall...to keep him safe.

Jonah leans forward and kisses me on the cheek. "Glad you made the right decision," he says while whispering in my ear. Jonah stands back up and he is just smiling at me. "We are going somewhere today," Jonah tells me. He throws me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I instantly recognize the clothes as my own. I guess I left them here when I left. I quickly put the clothes on and Jonah hands me a pair of vans. "C'mon let's go," he says while taking a hold of my wrist. I have no choice but to follow him out the house.

Minutes later we make a turn on a street that I instantly recognize. "Why are you taking me to Niall's?" I say worriedly.

"Oh, well since we are getting married soon, I need you to get your stuff," he says while smiling, but still keeping eye contact on the road.

"Jonah, you know he is going to kill you right?" I say.

"That is why I am going to be waiting right outside. And you are to come right back outside to this car. You hear me?" he growls coldly. I nod my head at him. Jonah opens reaches into the back seat and grabs a gun. He sets it on his lap. He lifts it up and looks at it. "This is my best friend right here Allie," he says. "I sure wouldn't want to get my hands dirty with Niall. But, I'm not afraid to," he says before loading the gun with bullets. I swallow slowly and look out at the window.

The car finally parks and Jonah looks at me with a stern look in his eyes. "Now listen carefully," he growls in my ear. "You go in there and you come fucking right back out okay or I will come after you." His voice is now very deep and dark. "And you know that you wouldn't want me to do that would you?" I nod my head. My hands are shaking, and I try to hold them down to prevent Jonah from seeing me nervous. "Now go on," he says before kissing me on the lips.

I hop out of the car trying not to vomit. I slowly walk towards the door. What am I supposed to do? Why is my life such a pain in the ass right now?

I ring the doorbell and I hear footsteps coming towards the door. The door opens and it reveals Louis. "Allie?" he gasps loudly. "Ni-" I cover his mouth as quickly as I can.

"Shhh!" I tell him. "I'm not supposed to be here." I quickly walk into the house before Louis can say another word to me. I jog up the stairs and turn the door knob slowly. I walk into the room and I hear the shower going. Thank god. I grab a bag and stuff as many of my belongings in the bag as I can. I try not to make a sound.

I accidently knock the lamp next to the bed on the ground and it shatters into a million pieces. Shit!

I hear the bathroom door open and I hear Niall. "Harry is that-?" He looks around the corner and his eyes instantly light up.

"Allie?" he gasps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I hope you don't hate me <3 But anyway what did you think about this chapter? the story is now going to start getting intense O_o But I think you will love it! thanks for readinggg! :D xx follow me on twitter @amor_narry. I follow back :) also leave a comment too :) and if you like my story vote :)