vingt-trois

YOU'RE LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, AND SMART

YOU'RE LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, AND SMART. I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU.

🍦

the bustling families walking alongside each other down narrow streets, avoiding the large baskets filled to the brim with flowers, quickly eyeing the items showcased in windows. the relentless wind - which was yet to die down after a whole week of continuously blowing over trees and lamp posts - violently crashed into long coats, tartan scarves flying in the wind as perfectly placed hats detached themselves from carefully styled hair. the sound of high-heeled boots against stoned sidewalks, the faint smell of expensive perfumes filling noses as several pretty women passed by.

strums of an acoustic guitar echoed throughout the streets, a ravishing voice complimenting the raw sound the strings provided. hands of many loving couples were laced, eyes that were filled with passion looked upon each other as the lingering smell of coffee with emitted from the several cafe's on the busy streets.

white canopies draped over structures as a market was filled with people, all spending money of hand-crafted goods for their tudor styled homes, freshly baked cakes for young children who remained calm and collected.

nobody seemed to pay attention to the fact that man was holding another man's hand as they weaved their way through several individuals. one of those hands were porcelain whereas the opposite was beautiful and caramel. their chocolate orbs were fixed to the ground, soft hair had their spare fingers running through the strands, desperately trying to hold their styled heads into certain position, but for the wind did not seem to agree with such a decision.

the brunette who was feeling surprisingly at ease, not worried about the stares he was not receiving. he was happy to be beside his love, fighting the inner demons he once had, walking with such a confidence that it even took the red haired boy by surprise. that red haired boy held onto several bags full of clothing that the younger boy he loved had devoted most of their morning to picking out. but the man had no issue with spending his money on the brunette who was attracted to the designer labels.

the red haired boy - otherwise known as joshua - looked up the tanned mulberry coat that swallowed the brunette as they continued to step down the cobble streets, chocolate eyes raising from the ground to quickly scan all items placed neatly on shelves in windows, silently telling himself to add it to the list of items he craved to hold in his own home. a warm smile came to pink lips as those chocolate eyes came to meet with his own, long eyelashes fluttering against skin as they continued to look into each others eyes, unaware of the fact they had stopped mid-street, yet nobody seemed to care.

"you all good, petal?" joshua's low tone sent chills to tyler's body which was gaining a significant heat from the large coat that covered his skin, a smile stretched at his peach lips as he nodded slowly, a glint in his eye. with a slight hesitation, the brunette leaned forwards, connecting his plump lips to the pastel lips the porcelain boy had.