#26

"Yah our guest is..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANYEOHASAYOOOOOOOO!" suddenly seven men burst in.

"We brought some food." Said one guy pretty skinny and small than other.

"Let's eat I'm hungry like hell." Said muscular man.

"Yah I told you to eat first before we come here." Said guy who seems in charge for the responsibility.

Bts members and I stunned by the guest. I look over tae who seems a bit shock.

"Ah you guys come." Turtle finally said something after being quite for awhile.

"Yah I sent you a text." Mascular man said and set the place for us to eat.

"Come.. Come let's eat." A man with high note said.

"Woaa why we have a lot of loudest?" I whisper to tae.

"Uh? What did you said?"

"Yah why you always build a castle in the air?" I smack him on his arms.

"Ouch yah what was that for?"

"I'm hungry let's eat." Ignored his question, I walk to the boys who are busy prepare the place for eat.

"Anyeo..." I said and wave to the seven new guys who are busy prepare the food.

"Nice to meet you too." I said and sit beside the skinny guy.

" Joesonghabnida .." He said and slowly sit on my left with food in his hands. He looks like...(well IDK how to describe so just look at the picture)

His face turn slightly pink, because of that and out of curiosity I poke his cheek

His face turn slightly pink, because of that and out of curiosity I poke his cheek. His face now turns completely red.

"Yes food!" The Loudest said before sits between me and that skinny guy.

"You know that, food is the best medicine." He continue before grab a plate and give me one and take one for himself.

"Wow you are such a genius, I don't even know that." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Kasahamnida! I know th-"

Before he can say any longer I thrust bimbap mini in his mouth. He was shocked at first before smirk back at me.

I raise my eyebrow. He takes the chopsticks and take the bimbap mini too. Because of the curiosity again I look at him in question. He looks at me with his blank face.

As soon as I open my mouth to ask him what's wrong with him, he thrust the bimbap in my mouth.

"Ysh wju adw yop dud tjsat? (Yah why are you did that)" I said with my mouth full.

"Don't talk when your mo.." I thrust another bimbap in his mouth.

Suddenly bunny come and sits between us. I raise my eyebrow.

"What?" Bunny ask.

"Nothing." I smirk again.

"It look like.." I thrust bimbap in his mouth too.

I giggle cause of his surprise face. 

"Here." the guy that his face turn to red gives me a glass of water.

"Kasahamnida err.."

"You don't know who am I?" He asks in shock.

"That's because you are not that popular hyung." Said a muscular man in proud voice.

"Yah I don't know your name either." I said and take a sip of the water.

"What? How can you?" He asks and act like he has a heart attack. I shrug before take a pancake.

"Well this is (y/n) yeoleobun(guys) ... She will stay with us for three month."

I chocked as soon as turtle said that. Bunny give me my drink with a worried face.

Quickly I take a sip of water and I throw a death glare to the turtle. For my luck he saw that.

He put his hands up to show he surrender.

"Actually I just stay for three 'days' or more to three hours but." I marked the word of days and hours really clear.

"Eh what she means is month." Tae said.

I give him a death glare too and make him shut his mouth.

"Nope days." I said.

"Month." Tae said but this time he didn't look at me.

"Day." I stare at him.

"Month." He reply.

"Day."

"Month."

"Day."

"Month."

"Shut up, the point is she stay with us for awhile." Grandpa a.k.a white guy said.

With his words everyone become quite.

"Well let's eat." Said a guy.

"Who are they?" I whisper to bunny.

"Jinjja? You really don't know them?" He ask.

"I don't really know you guys too." I said and make like-a-boss-face.

"Ah I forgot about that. Well they are got7. You know I gonna hear you say flyyy~." Bunny sing the song.

I shrug again and continue eating. Suddenly chopsticks come and want to take my beautiful and the only one left bimbap.

Without thinking twice I slap the owner of chopstick hand.

"Yah it hurt!"

I look my left and found him rub his waist.

"No touchy! No one can take my baby away. Take your chopstick and you hand away from my baby! " I said.

"Wae? Wait baby?" He look at me confused.

"Yup." I said and put the last bimbap in my mouth.

"Jinjja... What your name?" I ask that guy.