Chapter 34

Niall's POV :)

"Harry is that-" I am instantly cut off by seeing Allie standing in my room.

"Allie," I gasp. She looks at me and starts to shake. "I've missed you so much baby," I say before walking towards her.

"Stop Niall," she whispers. A tear runs down her cheek. I realize that she has all of her stuff in her arms.

"What are you doing?"

She sighs as more tears fall down her cheeks. "I'm leaving Niall," she says before continuing to stuff things in her bag.

"You can't be serious," I say. I look at her and she nods her head. "No Allie!" I shout. "I won't let you!" I say. "Wh-who are you leaving me for?" I stutter trying to hold back my tears. "Is it fucking Jonah?! huh! I can treat you better than he ever will!" I shout angrily.

"I don't have to explain myself to you Niall," she mumbles. She pushes past me and tries to walk out the door. I grab her wrist and pull her back to me.

"Why are you doing this to me Allie?" I shout. "WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?"

"Nothing Niall," she whispers.

"WELL THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LEAVING!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE TO NIALL!" she shouts. She places her hand over her face. I see something on her finger. A fucking ring.

I grab her hand and look at her ring. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I shout. "WHO GAVE THIS TO YOU?" I shout shaking with anger now.

"THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER NIALL!"

"AND WHY THE HELL NOT?"

"BECAUSE WE ARE DONE!" she says pointing at both of us. A part of my heart breaks on the floor and I feel a tear about to come out of my eye. I blink and the tear slips out of my eye.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE DONE?"

"We're just done Niall," she whispers. She shakes her arm out of my grasp and walks out of the room.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM ME ALLIE!" I shout as she goes down the hallway. I catch up to her and turn her towards me. "So what you don't love me anymore?" I say throwing my hands up in the air.

Allie's lips starts to quiver and she looks at me. "I don't," she says looking down at the ground. "It was all a mistake."

"No! I don't believe you!" I shout. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that."

Allie looks up at me and now I can't breathe. "I don't love you Niall," she says seriously. "It was all a fucking mistake." She looks me in the eyes and turns away from me one last time. She runs down the steps and I choose to run after her.

"ALLIE! STOP!" I shout. She continues to run not turning around once. She runs towards a black van. "STOP ALLIE!" I yell running after her.

She hops into the car and shuts the door. The car speeds off but not before I can look at the driver.

It's Jonah.

I still try to run after the car but it's no use. I can't even see it anymore.

My legs give out on me and I collapse in the middle of the street and land on my knees.

The girl of my dreams is gone...

Allie's POV :)

I jump into the car and shut the door behind me. I hear Niall still yelling for me outside the car. My heart breaks into a million pieces and I can't breathe. I place my hands over my face and try to hold back my tears. But, I can't. I just can't. I start to feel my tears roll down my cheeks.

What have I done? Niall is the love of my life...and now he isn't my boyfriend anymore. If only he could know why I did what I did...

"Stop crying," Jonah demands.

I turn and look at him with eyes full of hate. "You should be fucking happy," I shout at him. "I FUCKING LEFT HIM FOR YOU'RE SORRY ASS!" I shout.

Jonah stomps on the breaks and the car comes to a halt. Jonah bears his teeth at me. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" he growls through his teeth. "YOU WERE NEVER HIS ALLIE!" he roars. "YOU HAVE AWAYS BEEN MINE. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE THE DAY YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE. NOW YOU ARE STUCK!" he shouts in anger. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME! NOW I'M HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR PROMISE!"

I look at him and I feel my cheeks turning red. "I DID FUCKING LOVE YOU JONAH! BUT NOT ANYMORE. YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK. A TRUE FUCKING DICK. YOU DON'T EVEN TREAT ME RIGHT!" I shout. "NIALL TREATED ME BETTER IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS THAN YOU EVER DID!" I shout with hot, angry tears running down my cheeks. "YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH," I growl through my teeth.

Before I could even get another word out I felt Jonah punch me really hard in the jaw. My head hits the window and I rub my head in shock. I feel blood dripping down my hair. I look at Jonah and the tears start to fall. "SEE LIKE I SAID. A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!"

Jonah looks at me and his eyes turn the black color again. He's staring at me coldly, and full of rage now. This time he punches me again and my head hits the window again. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" I shout before wiping the blood that was now dripping out of my mouth. I know I'm pushing him now. But that's what I want. I want him to reach his breaking point.

Jonah swings at me once more and my head makes another contact with the window. This time I can't sit back up. My head feels like someone is sitting on it. Everything starts to fade and I see a glimpse of Jonah looking down and smiling at me before the darkness consumes me and sucks the life out of me.

I open my eyes and find myself tied to the bed again. I can't speak because there is a piece of fabric tied tightly around my mouth. I can no longer move either.

"JONAH!!!" I try to scream but my screams are muffled by the thing over my mouth.

Jonah walks into the room and smiles at me with nothing but his boxers on. What the hell? What the fuck is he doing. "I'm here Allie," he says before winking at me. I instantly have the urge to vomit. Suddenly he jumps on top of me and traps me underneath him. I start to attempt to scream but he tells me to shut up. He removes the fabric from my mouth and then places his lips on mine. He's kissing me hungrily. I start to scream and he gives me a stern look. "Don't fucking scream," he mumbles on my lips. He moves his lips down to my neck. I would have liked it. But he fucking disgusts me...and he is not Niall. He reaches down and pulls off his pants. I know what he's trying to do.

"STOP JONAH! NO!" I shout. "DON'T FUCKING DO IT!"

Jonah covers my mouth with his hand. "I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do with you!" he growls.

And that's exactly what he does...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So ummm what did you think about this chapter? O_o I wanna know.
But anyway DRAMA. omg. Allie officially left Niall and I am sad.
But thanks for reading :) I really hope you liked this chapter.