Chapter 44

Hey can y'all go read my new book for me "the love of basketball" I would be nice to get some feedback on it. Thanks
__________________________________

Lauren,

If felt good to know that renae will be shadowing me today, she skipped school just to make sure I was okay.

"I don't wanna push you into anything you don't wanna wear but you look great.

My belly was showing a little but I'm bringing a jacket with me, renae straighten my hair for me so I can wear it down for the week

"Thanks "  I said smiling. She smiled back grabbing her keys

"Come on, let's go slay" she said. I laughed following her out my room. I don't wanna tell august or mom about the situation until I know I can forgive myself for letting this happen.  The reason why I told renae was because I knew she wasn't going to yell or judge me about how it happened. I was nervous to go back to school after the party. Pulling up to school was pretty awkward. People was walking around but school was going to start soon.

"So which girl keep making slick comments about august?" Renae asked.

"Her name jessica and the other girls that hang with her is Anaya and emily." I told her.

"Ight come on, I'm right by your side" she said getting out the car. I sighed getting out as all the eyes were on us.

"Don't sweat it , they won't do shit " she whispered as I walked towards my locker. I looked over to see jeremih and Brandon talking. I quickly looked away once he saw me.

"He over there" I mumbled.

"Play cool, don't act nervous" I nodded looking up ahead and walking to class with a purpose. I just kept telling my self not to trip because I know how nervous I am. We walked in the class and renae went to talk to the teacher to tell her why she was here. Jessica was sitting there laughing as I walked closer to my seat. Which was by her.

"Well well you finally showed up" she said snickering. I sat down ignoring her. Renae walked by me taking the empty seat.

"She can't speak since she got people watching over her" em said.

"How about shut the fuck up and stop being dumb hoes. Definitely you jessica say some more slick shit about august and I'll come after your ass. Don't mess with her or your going to see me way much more " Renae snapped. I was shocked even they were.

"Uh can we switch seats" I asked. She nodded letting me sit in her seat. Once I figure out who sit next to me ,my breath was caught in my chest. Jeremih walked to the back giving me a smile. I smiled back but dropped it quick. Stop stressing over him. If he likes me he would say something

"Uh hey Lauren" he said catching my attnetion.

"Hey"

"Aye don't be so nervous around me, the stunt jessica and them pulled at the party wasn't cool. " he said. I smiled and turned back around as the bell rung meaning the class was starting. I was trying to pay attention but it was so hard to know someone cares. I wasn't always good at making friends.  Even though I didn't like Lani, she was all I had for a cousin.

"Alright so everyone get into groups of two and choose a lab in the back " the teacher said.

"Hey imma go outside and talk to august, I'll be back in a few" Renae said walking put the classroom.

"Wanna be partners" he asked.

"Me?" I asked looking at me. He chuckled nodded.

"Yea, I'll choose the station while you get the supplies " he said walking towards the back.

"Once your little friend leaves your mine" Jessica said walking past me, purposely bumping my shoulder. I grabbed goggles, and aprons and walked to the very back corner.

"Here's yours" I said handing him his stuff. While he quickly tied his apron on, I was still struggling of trying to tie it on.

"I got you" he mumbled grabbing my waist sending trills down my spine. I moved my hair out the way as he tied it tight..

"Thank you" I said and started reading directions. This is seriously the closest I've been by him. When we have the option to choose partners,  Brandon or some other girl ask him so if felt nice to work with him.

"Okay so basically we our trying to see if the substances pH scale will change ....." I stopped talking when I just saw him staring at me. My cheeks started to turn pink.

"Uh why are you looking at me like that"

"Cause your beautiful " he shrugged licking his bottom lip. I looked away and smiled.

"Uh we are going to tell the difference and see if it's an acid, buffer, or base" I said.

"Chill... don't be so nervous around me" he said grabbing my hand.

"Uh I uh have a question" I said. He looked at me leaning against the counter.

"Was jessica being serious when she said you had a crush on me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had told Brandon but her loud ass was over there when I said it" he said. It is nodded suprised.

"Why? You got a boyfriend or something ?" He asked testing the next substance.

"Uh no I just wouldn't think you would like me. I uh had a crush on you for awhile to be honest " I mumbled already regretting that I said it. He smiled writing down what he saw.

"What's your number?"

"Huh?"

"What's your phone number lauren" he said pulling his phone out. I grabbed it softly and started typing my number in. I can't believe that just happened.

"I like you, you like me, let's take it one step at a time, cool?" He asked. I nodded smiling. He smiled planting a kiss on my cheek before returning to the lab. Today just been Wow.

_______________________________________

Comment and vote

~☆BR££☆