16| polyjuice potion

"Look at your tail!"

Y/N POV

As I entered the Great Hall the next morning, I gazed up at the white ceiling, which was enchanted to look like a Christmas sky. Hogwarts sure knew how to decorate for Christmas.

"Everything's set." Hermione called to the group. "We just need a bit of who you're changing into. More specifically, a hair."

Harry nudged Ron, the two laughing, "We'll be Crabbe and Goyle."

"I guess that leaves me to be Pansy Parkinson," I sighed, shaking my head. "Who would've thought."

We all giggled.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione said, folding her hands together. "We just need to figure out..."

"How?" Ron asked.

"That's the thing, I think I've got it all worked out. I filled these viles with a simple Sleeping Draught. A simple potion, but very powerful."

I smiled, patting her shoulder, "We can always count on you, Mione."

"Thank you, y/n," said Hermione. "Now, the plan I have come up with is one that shouldn't be too difficult. Once they're asleep, you two need to hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs. Also, you need to make sure to take their uniforms." Hermione spoke towards Harry and Ron. "We can't walk into the Slytherin common room dressed as Gryffindors."

"Noted," Ron nodded. "Whose hair do you plan on getting a sample of, Hermione?"

The girl simply rolled her eyes, "I've already told you, Ron. I've got a sample of Millicent Bulstrode. Yesterday, I was able to snatch this off her robes. I also managed to get one of Pansy's hairs. That being said, y/n, you need and I are going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion."

I nodded, while Hermione turned back to the boys and handed them two freshly baked pastries, "Boys, make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these."

The two boys nodded, grabbing the pastries from Hermiones hand.

───────────────

"W-We got the hairs!" Ron Weasley panted while him and Harry entered into the girls bathroom.

"Bout time." I said and roll my eyes.

"You try fitting Crab and Goyle into a closet! They are heavier than you think!" Harry said.

I laughed and waved them over to sit next to us.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves..." Hermione informed the group. "Now, add the hairs into the potion."