Chapter Fifty Four

There's Parker off to the side----}}

After an overwhelming amount of people commented and messaged me because they wanted me to do this, here it finally is:

Liam's P.O.V

"Now there are several way to go about dealing with addition-"

I stare at the door bored as the doctor Scott called drones on and on about something that I already know. He's just going to tell me that I can either deal with this in rehab or he's going to try to prescribe me some other drug that I'll end up getting addicted to. But Abby and Scott want me ot sit here and listen to this guy so I really have no other choice.

Scott's parents talked with the doctor once they got here to figure out what was happening. I didn't get to talk to them before they left the room but I'm praying to God that they don't call my parents.

"Are you listening to me son?" The doctor asks me and I glare up at him from where I'm sitting.

"Don't call me that," I tell him coldly. "I honestly don't care about what you have to say. I'm handling myself just fine."

"Liam," I hear Abby say slowly. I look over towards her and she has a look on her face as if she's warning me not to say anything else.

I frown at her a little but decide to stay silent.

"Listen I've worked with hundreds of kids in your predicament Liam," the doctor says kneeling down in front of me and handing me a card. "When you finally decide that you need help don't hesitate to call me. It's better to get rid of addictions like this before they start affecting your future."

I look down at the card then back up at him. He smiles and pats my shoulder before standing and walking towards the door. But before he can reach the door he bumps into someone that is walking into the room. I watch in horror as the doctor apologizes to my Father before leaving the room. My parents walk towards me but I keep a steady gaze on the floor.

"Scott," I flinch when I hear my Father say Scott's name and I look up to see him pulling Scott into a hug. He's always liked Scott more than me. I glare at my parent's backs as they greet Abby and Scott.

You could say that my parents and I have a rather rough relationship. It's not like they beat me all of the time or anything like that. But our arguments could get pretty physical at times. The last time I saw them was about a year ago before college started. My Father and I were arguing about something and it had gotten so bad that he lashed out and gave me a black eye. My mom's solution to the problem was sending me to live with my Grandma so that I could finish up high school. I haven't talked to them since that day.

As I'm glaring at my parents as they completely ignore me and converse with Scott I don't notice Abby until she's sitting right next to me. She's pokes the side of my neck and I look over to see her looking at me with a concerned look in her eyes. I know she probably didn't mean for my parents to come when she told Scott what was going on, she had to I guess.

"Are y-you okay?" She asks me softly and I nod at her biting my lip. She nods and looks away from me. I lean back on the couch staring at her while she stares at Scott as he chuckles at something my parents say to him. I sigh deeply out of frustration, how does he always have everyone's attention without even trying?

Without thinking I slowly move my hand towards Abby's and gently take hers in my own. She looks back at me with raised eyebrows but I just shake my head at her and look back over towards Scott and my parents who seem to finally be finished with their conversation.