Conclusion

That's all I have the will to write for now, at least in this work or whatever. But before you go, I'd like to address some things.

For instance, many people have asked me how I write so well. Simply, I don't really write that well, I don't even try to sound bold, I use my poetry as a coping method for my mental illnesses. It works for the most part, but now I have a giant slate of depressing poems I've written, and it's getting harder and harder for me to imagine an end to my depression and anxiety that flung me into this in the first place. Writing isn't an escape for me anymore, but it almost pulls me into the struggle even further. Which is not good, but writing has almost become my addiction. I sacrifice the fact that I have to vomit out my sorrows in order to write for others to see, finally (it used to only be a long list on my google docs), and relate to. It's also an effective system of organizing my thoughts, however bad they may be.

Ernest Hemingway, one of my favorite authors and a very inspirational figure with a long repertoire of great quotes was the one who uttered my second favorite quote (my favorite is "quotation confesses inferiority," by Emerson, which I love quoting to others). It is, "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit at a typewriter and bleed." This is perhaps the most true thing I've ever heard, except instead of bleeding at my typewriter I bleed at one of those newfangled computer things. If I didn't have the conditions I did today, or the thoughts, or experiences (all of which horrific for the most part), I wouldn't have been able to make this. The only way to sound profound is to be a negative dick, right? As a young teenager I'm probably not being profound at all, granted, because most of that adolescent wisdom stuff is complete bull (unless you're Isaac Brock, because he was a genius). But, still, this is here and my peers seem to like it. So there's an explanation of how I did it. I didn't try. 

But please don't worry about me. Most of these poems are exclusively tied to past experiences, and I assure you I'm pretty fine for the time being, but we all have our struggles and rough patches. I'm medicated and I'm in therapy, so I'm as well as I'll ever be, all truth told. 

While we're at it, I'd like to make a little bit of song and book suggestions for those who like my stuff and want to know what I like (mwahaha you fell into my trap).

Top Book Suggestions: The Child Called It, The Psychopath test, Screwtape Letters

My Favorite Bands/Artists:

-Modest Mouse. Oh, how I love Modest Mouse. EVERY. SINGLE. SONG. IS. GOLD. A lot of trippy songs in this bunch, and some depressing ones. Isaac Brock, lead singer, screams a lot and makes sure everyone listening goes through an emotional rollercoaster. Great lyrics, too. 

- Ugly Casanova. By the creator of Modest Mouse, Isaac Brock, this is his side project. Songs have a very rustic feel, but energetic all the same.

-Mimicking Birds. So calm, so beautiful, such great lyrics.

-Gorillaz. Very catchy songs, it you haven't already heard any of their songs you have to right away.

-Radiohead. Another band where I can safely say every song is gold.

-Built to Spill. The band that inspired Modest Mouse's creation. Very thought provoking music.

-Sufjan Stevens. This guy's voice is amazing. 

-Cake. Great bass lines throughout, great voice too. 

-R.E.M. You should know them by now.

-Brand New. Each song is a pretty wild ride.

-Love as Laughter. I don't even know why they're good. They just are.

Ok, I apologize for that last bit. Thanks for reading.