Chapter #7

"Toby, please come back with me," Masky whispered and Toby sighed

"I can't. I have a family here now and I've got responsibilities," he quietly said as he slowly swung back and forth on the swing he was sitting on.
"You have a family back in the forest too, you know. We all miss you," Masky said, his voice getting louder with every word.
"I miss them too, but I can't just leave out of the blue!" Toby shouted as he glared up at the man.
"Stop being such a child and think about what you're doing to everybody else back there!" Masky shouted back as he threw his mask off and loomed over the teen.
Toby stopped swinging and stood up, a foot shorter than Masky but still ready to fight if he had to.
"I'm being a child? Look who's talking!" he screamed as he shoved the man back and glared at him from where he stood.
"Fuck you, Tim. I'm going home," he growled and snatched his bag off of the ground then began walking down the sidewalk.
He grumbled to himself as he shoved his hatchets back into his bag and zipped it up then slipped his arms through the straps.
The teen wiped at the blood still dripping from his chin with the sleeve of his hoodie and sighed when he saw that the blood was still dripping onto the sidewalk.
"Ugh, that was stupid," he mumbled under his breath, referring to Masky's attempt to get him back.
When he reached his house, he slowly turned the handle and walked in only to be tackled by Adam.
"A-ADAM?!" he shouted in confusion and a bit of anger.
To be honest, he was actually quiet happy to see the blonde jock after the night he'd had.
"DUDE! THE TWINS CALLED ME AND SAID YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!" Adam shouted in reply and Toby glanced over Adam's shoulder to see Luca and Lucas standing at the bottom of the staircase, their eyes wide and wet.
Toby groaned as he threw his head back before wiggling out of Adam's hug-of-death and standing up.
"Well since you're here, would you like to spend the night? I've got snacks and a ton of movies, we could have a movie night and I wouldn't mind skipping school tomorrow," he said and Adam quickly nodded his head and slid back into the house, pulling Toby with him.

"Bro, what the actual fuck did you do to your mouth?" Adam asked as he pulled Toby into the bathroom.
"It's complicated," Toby mumbled as he hopped up to sit on the edge of the sink.
Adam rolled his eyes as he pulled out a first aid kit and began cleaning the re-opened gash on Toby's mouth.
"Seriously, what the hell happened to you?," Adam questioned as he looked up at Toby's shoulders slumped.
"Can you keep a secret?" he asked as he began twitching.

...x...x...x...

"Holy shit..." Adam whispered as Toby finished his little story.
"Dude, there was a whole fucking story about you after you disappeared! Everyone thought you were dead!" he shouted and Toby nodded his head.
"Yeah, I know," he mumbled and hopped off of the bathroom sink.
"Yet, you were in the forest getting it on with one of Slendy's Proxies?" Adam asked and Toby glared up at him.
"Don't say it like that," he grumbled as he walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway.
"Don't get your-"
"Yeah yeah, I know."
Adam chuckled and followed the shorter teen downstairs into the living room where the twins were sitting on the floor, surrounded by snacks and movies.
"You guys take too long!" Lucas shouted as he looked up at the two teens and threw popcorn at them.
"Sorry about that," Toby apologized with a chuckle as he walked over to the pile of movies and began to look through them.
"Hm... How about Secret Window?" he asked as he held the DVD up, his arm twitching. "It's got Johnny Depp in it."
Adam shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head as he sat down on the couch and waited for Toby to pop the DVD into the DVD player.
Once the movie was in and playing, Toby plopped down beside Adam on the couch and grabbed the box of Pocky off of the floor.
"You want some?" he asked as he offered a stick of Pocky to the blonde teen.
Adam was about to grab the candy, but his eyes flicked over to the window where he saw a man in a mask standing.
"Dude..."
"I've got it."
Toby shoved the box of Pocky into Adam's hand and walked outside to confront the man.
"Alright, I'll bite. What do you want?" he asked as he twitched and he crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at the taller male.
"Well since you clearly don't want to come back to live with us, I have another proposal for you. How about I leave you alone for the week and then during the weekend, you come over and stay with us," Masky said and Toby thought about it.
"No catch?"
"No catch."
Toby chewed on his bottom lip before sighing and nodding his head.
"Alright, I can deal with that," he said and Masky grinned behind his mask.
"Can I...?" his sentence trailed off and Toby sighed as he nodded his head again, knowing what the man meant.
Masky slipped his mask off and leaned down to softly press his lips against Toby's.
The kiss lasted for nearly a minute before Toby pulled away and looked up at his boyfriend.
"Now you can either go back home or come in and be normal for a night," he said and Masky chuckled as he put the put his mask in his jacket pocket.
"I suppose I could try to be normal. What movie are you guys watching?" he asked as he looked down at the twitching boy.
"Secret Window," the teen replied and Masky nodded his head and followed Toby back into the house.
Luca and Lucas looked up at the man standing beside their brother and they screamed when they noticed the mask in his pocket.
"Guys, calm down!" Toby shouted as he ran over and kneeled down in front of the twins.
"Listen, he's an old...friend of mine. I invited him to hang out with us for the night," he said and the two younger boys nervously looked over at the black haired man leaning against the wall next to the door.
"Luca, Lucas, this is Tim. Tim, these are my brothers, Luca and Lucas," the teen said as he introduced his siblings and his boyfriend.
"And the blonde on the couch is Adam."
Masky's eyes flicked over to the blonde and he almost laughed when Adam nearly deepthroated a stick of Pocky.
"Adam, you don't deepthroat Pocky," Toby said with a sigh as he sat back down on the couch and patted the spot next to him for Masky to come over and sit.
The young man did just that and sat down next to the brunette teen then slipped his arm around the boy's waist to pull him closer to his body.
That night, they all fell asleep watching horror movies and eating junk food.