Eight.

But I opened up my eyes with my mum staring at us.

"Jennylyn darling how'd you get there?"

"I uhhh I fell from the roof and--" I was interupted.

The voice spoke. It was familiar. "And she fell into my arms, so I guess I saved your daughter from a broken back and other injuries."

I looked up at the face of the person who owned these arms.

Marcelo Savio.

Why? Lord, why?

I suddenly feel uncomfortable.

My face is too close to his. Just enough for a kiss.

My face is heating up. I'm turning red. I can feel it.

AHHHH! Why am I thinking of that?!?? It's all because of these romantic love dramas. I better stay away from them. Especially Till I met you. Well. At least for now.

I heard a chuckle. "Your face is getting really warm. Do you have a cold?"

"How did you know?" I said in my most quiet voice.

"Your face is on my chest. So I'm guessing you have a cold." He said before adjusting the way he held me in his arms.

And by this I mean he moved me in a position that made me feel like I was a baby.

I guess we stood there for about two minutes as my mum scanned Marcello.

I bet she's thinking of how she can shout at me after he leaves. I mean I was told not to sit on the roof just in case I fell off or something.

Oh well I guess it's too late now.

How come Joseph managed not to get in trouble? Anyways my mum just stared at me and said "Ok come in. I'm guessing you have another project."

"Yes mam." I said whilst I looked at Marcello saying "I can walk myself thank you very much."
My mum broke the silence "So what is your name young man?"

"Marcello Lorenzo Montel Savio. Mam" he said this with a smile which I don't think was a good move. My mum suddenly said "Oh Marcello, I will just have to borrow Jennylyn for a moment." She pulled me by the wrist into the kitchen.

"Who is this? Is he courting you? How come you didn't tell me? Were you expecting me to just find out that you were suddenly pregnant with that boy's baby?" She said this and my eyes widened with shock.

"Mum he's not courting me." Seriously she needs to stop jumping to conclusions. I mean her knees must hurt right? From jumping to conclusions. Hahaha so I'm so funny.

"You called me mum."

"Yes what about it?"

"It means you're serious. I trust you. Anyways go do your project. I'll get some snacks." Does this mean everytime I say 'mam' or something else she doesn't trust me? Wow.

"Thanks mam"I guess I decided to ignore it and I smiled at her.

"No problem."she smiled back.