Chapter 36~ I heard footsteps

(Hermione)

"No, its Draco Malfoy." He said quietly.

That name..

*flash back*

"You little bitch!" He said as he waved something about. "You are going to regret the fact your a mud-blood! I am going to make you wish you were never born." Suddenly a bright light came and hit my side, blood began pouring out. How did he do that? I looked up to see a man, short silvery hair and beautiful eyes standing over me with a look of malice. He seemed to be enjoying my pain.

Just he was going to wave the stick again a silvery being jumped in the way.

It was a dragon?

Thats imposible they do not exist, do they? After all a man just hit me with a beam of light. I watched as the dragon continued blocking me as the man kept firing. I scooted back as far as I could.

"Go find Narcissia." A voice kept repeating. Who is that? I feel like I should know that name.

Eventually the dragon could no longer hold off the man and left me alone. "Little bitch." He cooed with a smirk. "You will regret being chosen by Draco Malfoy." He muttered.

"D..Draco?"

"Whats wrong little bitch? Your mine now, you are my property. Property of Draco Malfoy and every day will be just like this."

"N..No please." I cried.

"No one will hear you. Filthy mud-blood." He sneered.

Suddenly loud frantic foot steps ran up to the door, the man disappeared only to run in again yet looking worried.

"Mione." Was all he said.

"I'm okay." I croaked.

That was the last thing I remember before passing out.

*end of flashback*

G..Get away for me!" I screamed trying to crawl away from him. Instead I ended up falling off the bed onto the floor.

"Hermione?" He said almost surprised. I will not fall for it though.

"Get away from me you monster!" I screamed as I ran out the door not looking back.

I began heading down a long hall way, it seemed almost endless. I ran down a set of stairs by twos and found myself in a living room full of people.

A girl with dark black hair sitting in a chair by herself. Next to her in a love seat was a dark skinned man with black hair and a pale ginger girl next to him.

I made eye contact with the later of the girls and she ended up with a smile a mile long. "Hermione!" She said happily.

She obviously recognized me, I ran right to her and hid behind the love seat she was sitting in.

"Mione what's wrong," she asked.

"The man.. The blond one he tried to kill me! He is going to kill me please." I cried.

Now the man turned, "Draco would never kill someone." He said curiously.

"He almost did before!" I continued.

I sat behind the seat shaking then I heard the footsteps.

He was coming down.

~~~~

Please leave a like/comment