Chapter 3 - Challenging The Billionare (Edited)

Sky Locason

"No I want 40% of the deal" I said as I pushed the paper in front of him smirking.

"25% that's it"

"40% or nothing" I said and he seems to think about it. He tapped his pen nervously and close his eyes. I will get this deal and hold 40% of the shares.

"40% it is" He said as he signed the paper , he stood up and shake my hand to seal the deal.

"I'll send the money this afternoon sir" I said and he nodded. He walked out and I can't help but smile in victory.

My phone suddenly rings and I saw it's Vander.

"Hey man" I answered the call

"Yoo Locason"

"What's up?"

"I see your name is all over the internet now" I raised my eyebrows what the hell is he saying?

"So you didn't know?" He asked since I didn't answered him anything

"What is it?"

"Open www.redheart.com , check the recent post" Vander chuckled on the other side , I make my way back to my office and opened my iMac. I kept Vander on loudspeaker and typed the url.

After it's loaded , the first title that I see is '7 Gold Life' , I clicked the title and it loads to another page.

7 Gold Lifes

7 Billionares who rule America from all aspect , they control and run the America with their own company and their own power.

They're surround by money , fame and women.

Almost all people envy them , everyman want to be like them and everywoman want them. They are worshipped by people because they got the face , the charm and the money that everyone aim.

Shouldn't they treat us ordinary people equally? They might be Billionares with tons of money inside their pocket but shouldn't they respect others the same?

Just because ordinary people are one level below them , it doesn't mean they can be rude to us. It doesn't mean they can do everything they like without thinking about others , it doesn't mean he always has that power. Never underestimate someone , because you'll never know what that person has.

Aaron Samuel , Alexander North , Max Cesantio , Kenneth Domanco , Sky Locason , Blake Coster , Luke Hastington and Sebastian Cesborn are known with their powers right?

Well what if I told the world that one of them has a temper problem and treat ordinary people so lowly.

I know with this new post people will judge me , mock me , block me or whatever but I want to tell you guys that the people you guys worship is freaking rude , evil and doesn't have a heart.

Sky Locason

Sky Locason indeed is one of girls favorite , light brown eyes , defined muscles , tall , sexy but.. Bad attitude? Is a no no definitely.

Bad attitude , bad temper , bad brain and everything bad describes that person.. No wonder he's still single! Who would want to stand that bad attitude and temper? Ha ha ha

Or.... He might be a gay.

They might be perfect from outside but from the inside, they're all just rude , cruel and evil Billionares who only want money and fame.

I despise them ,

Red Heart xo

My hand tightens as I read the post , my anger quickly rise up to my head.