Chapter 37~ You're a Wizard

(Ginny)
I sat watching Hermione curiously. She would never be scared of Draco. Hell her magic is the most powerful out of everyone's here. Why on earth would she be scared of the ferret of all people?

She continued shaking behind the seat then we heard foot steps of the infamous Malfoy approach.

"Blaise, sit on the other couch." I instructed and he followed along silently. "Hermione. Come and sit with me. I promise nothing will happen to you." I said calmly.

I watched as she reluctantly walked around the chair and sat next to me.

Finally Draco entered the room and walked to take the seat next to Blaise across from Hermione. Only a coffee table separated them.

"Mione, can you please tell me why you came running down?" I asked.

"I had woken up next to him and thought who are you? I figured because I'm sleeping next to him I must trust him after all I'm only wearing shorts and a old shirt right now." She said as she looked down to her clothing. "He was next to me and his hair looked pretty so I played with it and accidentally woke him up. At first he seemed like a nice person then he told me his name. His name it the same as the man who hurt me. He even looks like him too." She said quickly.

I turned to Draco.

"Care to tell us your side of the story?" I asked.

"She summed it up," he said defeatedly.

"Mione, Draco could not have been the person to hurt you." Blaise began. "First off he love you too much second he was in a mission with me don't you remember?"

"She doesn't remember anything." Draco said glumly.

Suddenly three heads (including my own) snap to attention.

"Mione what's my name?" I asked.

"I do not know any of you." She said simply. "You seemed to recognize me positively so I came to you."

"Makes sense." Pansy said while shrugging.

"My name is Ginny. That is Blaise, and that is Pansy." I said pointing at them respectively. "Now I'm sure your scared but Draco is not the one who hurt you."

"Do you remember anything?" Pansy asked.

"Yes!" She said with a bright look on her face. "What's a mud-blood?"

Everyone in the room let out a collective sigh.

"It's a derogatory term for someone who is a witch or wizard with non-magical parents." Draco said softly.

"Witch? Like pointy hat? Green face and ugly warts?" Hermione asked.

I stifled a laugh, she must be thinking of the muggle version. "No Mione."

"When then?"

"Like you." Blaise interjected.

"You're a wizard Hermione." Draco said softy.