7.0

"What do you think you're doing?"

Yoongi jerks his wrist away from my grip as he pants, making us stop in the middle of the hallway. I dragged him fast enough to make sure his friends couldn't follow us.

"I want to talk to you." I cross my arms, glaring at him.

"So, then talk!" He snaps, making students who are walking by look at us. "God, you are so annoying."

"When are we going to start filming?" I deeply breathe, completely bypassing his insult so that we don't make a scene.

"I don't know, okay?" He shakes his head. "And to be honest, I don't really care."

"That's the problem!" I hissed. "You. Don't. Care. But I do. Because it's my grade and I-"

"I don't give a fuck." He interrupts, his voice in a flat tone.

"Well, guess what Min Yoongi," my hands closed into a fist as I step closer to him, my nostrils gradually flaring. "I'm not going to stop bugging you until we finish the project. So it's your choice whether you do the project and participate, or you can just sit there and let me bother the living shit out of you."

He looks at me and gulps before stepping back, his eyes blinking before he could respond. "Will you leave me alone after we finish this project?"

"Of course." I smile in triumph. "The sooner we finish this, the sooner i'm out of your life."

"Okay." He sighs in defeat, rolling his eyes at me. "Now, tell me the plot."

*

"Do you want to be the leading actor?"

I ask before taking a bite out of my sandwich. The food from this cafeteria never fails me. Everything they have is just so scrumptious, and surprisingly, even this simple sandwich. Who knew that two pieces of bread, lettuce, cheese and ham can make me this happy?

"Hell no." He snorts then sips from the bottle of his coke. "I never do acting."

"But you know, I actually studied cinematography before." I chew my sandwich carefully, savoring the flavors as I close my eyes. "My god, this is so good."

"It's just bread."

"I don't care, it's good."

"Stop talking while eating. You sound like a camel."

"Hmp, whatever." I roll my eyes before taking another bite.

"You have a habit of rolling your eyes, don't you?" He taps the table with his fingers repeatedly, tilting his head as he looks at me.

"You do too, I just copy you." I swallow quickly before answering him. "But anyway, I still think that I should do the filming mostly."

"Not happening." He plays with the bottle, sliding it back and forth to both of his hands.

"But think about this." I insisted, popping the last piece of sandwich into my mouth. "Since I know all of the techniques, we'll be done in no time. I can edit videos pretty fast too."

"Hm," He strokes his chin gently with his thumb and looks at the ceiling before replying. "But you need to act too."

"Sure, so shall we go over the script then?" I ask while I take the piece of paper I was working with last night from my bag. I lay the paper flat into the table.