Chapter 10

Oliver's POV
I knew I had no choice but to tell him the truth. "I'm pregnant." I said and waited to see his reaction. At first he showed no emotion and I started to panic. Then his face broke out in a large smile. "Really? You're carrying my baby?!" He asked incredulously as his eyes dropped to my still flat stomach. "This is amazing Ollie! I'm going to be a dad!" He started dancing around and I felt the tears welling up again. He stopped immediately and quickly pulled me into his arms. "What's wrong, my love?" He whispered softly causing me to start to cry. "I was s-scared t-that you w-were going to r-reject me or make me give up my baby!" I sodded out into his shirt. He gently rubbed circles on my back. "Baby you should know that I would never reject you nor would I ever make you give up your no make that our baby. I admit I was a bit shocked at first, but this isn't the first time this has happened." I was taken aback. "R-really?" He laughed and I relaxed. "Yep it isn't that uncommon in other parts of the world. In fact it's only rare in America. My pack doctor Rose knows all about it and will gladly help us out." He said and I heaved a sigh of relief. Taking my hand in his, he led me back over to the car. "Have you told your parents yet?" I flinched at the question and shook my head. "I tried to bring up the subject but they don't believe that it's right that two males can be mates. When I asked about it was quickly shut down and so I don't want to tell them till after the baby's born." I said as my bottom lip trembled and Luke nodded and laced our fingers together. "It's okay I understand. So here's what we'll do, until the baby's born we can live at my pack house." I smiled happily and Luke grinned. By then we had reached a beautiful brown and White House with a large pool. My eyes widened in supervise as I stared up at it. Luke smirked at my reaction. Before we had taken two steps a red blur came flying out of the house. Coming to a stop in front of us, I saw that it was a girl with red hair and blue eyes. She glanced between Luke and I then threw her arms around me. "Hey I'm Rose! Aren't you just the cutest thing ever!" She squealed. Luke gave a low warning growl. "Please refrain from hugging my mate." He growled using his alpha tone. Rose released me immediately but the smile never fading remained on her face. "Sure thing Alpha!~" Luke rolled his eyes and I snorted. "Since you're here Rose can I get you to give my mate a check up?" Luke asked. Rose immediately turned serious. "Is there something wrong with him? He looks completely fine to me." She said looking worried. Luke rubbed the back of his neck. It was something that he did when he was in an awkward situation I learned. "I'm pregnant." I spoke up and Rose turned to face me. "What?! Really?! Okay you need to come with me." She excitedly grabbed my arm and started to drag me into the pack house with Luke trailing behind us mumbling under his breath. The inside was just as amazing as the outside, however I wasn't able to marvel over it for that long as I was dragged into a room that I immediately recognized as a doctors office. As soon as Luke and I were in the room Rose closed the door and looked at us with a smile. "Okay time to get down to business. When did this happen and how far along are you?" I thought for a few seconds before replying. "I'm not really sure. About three weeks?" Rose giggled then looked over at Luke. "Well Alpha it seems that you don't waste any time." She said with a chuckle and Luke turned away blushing. "S-shut up." He growled out. Ignoring him, she turned to face me. "Okay Luna." I hiked a brow. "You're mates to the Alpha and you're pregnant." She said with a shrug. "Anyway Ollie, can you please remove your shirt? I would like to do an ultrasound." I lifted my shirt and was shocked to see that my stomach already looked swollen. Seeing my shocked expression, Rose smiled. "Male pregnancies last only four months and judging by the way you look I'd say you're just past the first month mark." I glanced up quickly, surprised by how much I knew. Seeing my reaction Rose went on to explain. "I've studied abroad and just because male pregnancy is rare here doesn't mean it isn't else where. Don't worry you're not the first male who I've help deliver." I sighed in relief. Thank goodness she knew what she was doing. Rubbing a cool substance on my stomach, she looked up at Luke and I. "Are you two ready to meet your baby?" She asked smiling gently. We both nodded enthusiastically and she went to work. Suddenly stopping she looked over at us in excitement. "Correction would you like to meet your babies?" My head shot up and my eyes widened in surprise. "Babies?" Luke questioned looking thoroughly confused. I face palmed. "Congratulations! You're having twins!"