Chapter 7

Louis' memory deceives him as he tries to remember how making breakfast turned into him being bent over the kitchen countertop next to the stove, his sweatpants dropped and now keening at the inexplicable pleasure awarded to him by the smooth slide and snap of Harry's hips against his bum.

He has broken noises falling from his lips with slightly white frosty breath, fingernails scraping the wooden surface and his body held down by a strong arm pressing into his back. Harry held onto his hip with so a deathly a grip that Louis would have to face bruises once they're done.

Thing is, that greedy recently developed part of his brain that controls his libido doesn't ever want this to stop. Harry makes every sexual experience feel like the roughest experience whilst remaining Louis' fairytale. The Dominus was straightforward with what he wanted, driving forward into the warm clenching confines of his lover.

Louis screamed and gripped the cabinets for some sort of grounding when Harry nailed his prostate, his back arched beautifully with a light sheen of sweat covering it. Harry's hips pivoted with his thrusts, punching every sound and breath out of Louis before leaning over and rapidly snapping his thrusts. Louis was thrashing about and shrieking from how Harry was merciless in the nibbling on the skin around their bond mark, reopening it with his teeth.

His thighs hit the drawers and his ass was on fire from the persistent sting of muscular thighs slamming into him. Harry groaned and clenched his fists, angling Louis' head to unite their lips in a sloppy kiss with tongues and teeth. After making love twice, this experience is declared far more hurried and urgent. The noises they fill the room with are all choppy and broken, left to linger in the air above their heads.

Something possesses Harry to spin Louis around and hike his soft, golden thighs up high on his waist before pushing back in. His mate makes a long, high-pitched moan as his back meets the counter again and he's flattened extensively to a point of little pain. He has his eyes closed when Harry starts moving again, pounding into him and bruising his tight walls. The scent of his slick fills the heated atmosphere, adding the sound of wet skin as it drips onto his inner thighs and Harry's V-line.

The swelling at the base of Harry's throbbing erection becomes prominent when Louis feels it stretching his hole far more than it can handle. Harry's also making sounds of discomfort because a knot is meant to be kept still and nestled inside his mate. He was pushing the limit until it popped fully and he physically couldn't move it.

"H-Haud mirum." Harry struggles to pull himself together, to have control over his own fervent body.

Louis' head is thrown back and his neck craned, thighs quivering where Harry held them up. He was blinded by the feverish lust between them. "I-I- My love, pl-please!"

Harry thrusted once more into Louis' welcoming heat and satisfied them both by coming hard into the sore and tender state of his mate's body. Louis screams to the ceiling as he paints his tummy white with his release, muscles tightening before settling.

The broader of the two lovers realised there was something wrong when Louis started to squirm in discomfort. He chuckles and plants a wet kiss over the boy's pulse.

"We should not have done this." He remains completely still, the muscles in his back straining.

Louis giggles too and Harry hears it in his ear, the sweet sound grazing his hot skin. "What are we going to do?"

Knotting in a position like this was difficult to get comfortable in, especially when Harry's knot took close to an hour to go down. He thought for a moment before pecking Louis' lips and straightening himself, the knots in his back popping in tandem with Louis' whine and pawing fingers at his chest.