3.2

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

We all ended up sleeping over at Alexander's house, since his dad was spending his nights at the hospital with Mary, and Alexandra didn't want to be alone.

"Damien, sleep with me." Emily tells him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch.

"There's a free room straight down the hallway." Alex informs. I turn to look at him, and he smirks at me as he grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs. "Get a room, just not mine, Alexandra's—don't think about it Julian—or dad's."

I look back to see Emily pulling Damien up the stairs as well, both of them stumbling. I bite my lip as he grips my hand tighter and I enter the room with him.

He shuts the door and I lay down on his bed. He unbuttons his shirt as he walks over to me and I blush when I catch a glimpse of his abs.

He crawls on top of me and I look up at him in surprise when he moves my hair away from my face.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers.

He presses his lips to mine and I instantly close my eyes as I kiss him back. His hand slides down my side, gripping my thigh before he wraps my leg around his waist.

"Do you want to..?" He asks me, playing with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Yes." I breathe out.

"You sure?"

"Am I drunk?" I question.

"No."

"Did I stutter?"

"No." He repeats as he chuckles.

"Then shush." I say, lifting my finger and pressing it against his soft lips.

He smiles against it, kissing it softly before he moves it aside and leans back down to continue kissing me.

* * *

"Hold on, repeat that please." I tell Emily, watching her pace around the room.

"I had sex with Damien last night!" She whisper-shouts.

"He's your boyfriend, what's the problem?"

"Courtney, fuck." She chokes out, and I stand up from the bed when I see her eyes fill up with tears. "We didn't use protection, we were both drunk for crying out loud."

She crashes into me and I hold her as she cries. "It's okay, Plan B will still be effective if we buy one now. You'll be okay." I assure.

"I don't have fifty dollars to spare, Courtney." She sobs, "My parents will be so disappointed in me."

"No, don't say that. I have a twenty dollar bill in my purse, we still have like fifteen dollars in our 'Non-Virgin Money' jar."

"That's thirty-five dollars, still isn't enough."

"We just need fifteen dollars, Em." I say, walking out of the room and going towards Julian's room. I knock on his door and he opens it after a few moments. "Do you have twenty dollars I can possibly borrow?" Is the first thing I ask.