0-13

Jhope threw the little girl in which Lilly captured her daughter just in time, if she hadn't Momo would've been thrown to the floor and JungKook would have crawled towards the little girl.

"Mommy!" She weeped

"It's okay baby, I got you" she says running to the corner of the room holding onto her daughter as she covered her body for defense.

JungKook looked like he was suffocating from the rush of adrenaline powering his body. The smell of the fetus child swept his noes causing him to close his eyes loving that aroma.

Yet he cannot let the medicine over power him, and he needed to do something to stop these men.

"Well aren't you going to eat? Your meal is ready" NamJoon chuckled.

"And thank you for that offer ...but ..I'm sorry." He says and in minutes JungKook charged towards NamJoon attacking the scientist in one blow.

Jhope runs off to pull the alarm only to be stopped by Yoongi who was covered in blood.

"Not this time .." He says and grabbed Jhopes hair pulling him to a room where loud shrieking of his voice echoes in the hallway.

JungKook growls say NamJoon who was fighting back with all his might but unfortunately JungKook beat him to it. He dunked his teeth on his shoulder ripping off the flesh from his skin. Loud painful screams of the two young fellow mixed together in the hallways.

Lilly covered Momo's ears as she began to cry hearing many vile noises outside the door.

Soon those filthy screams simply subsided only to be replace by panting of heavy breathing. Lilly gulped terrified that she and her daughter would be the next victim.

Slowly a shadow seeped through and she gasp when staring at JungKook who was covered in blood, he then turns to look at the two frightful girls and wiping his tears at the sight.

"J-JungKook?" Lilly spilled his name.

He looked at her with weak smile, and suddenly out of nowhere  he got shot by the arm. He grunted and collapsed on the floor, his eyesight fading once more only to view blurry visions of his wife begging him to wake up.

"HE'S DEAD!" Lilly screamed.

"No he's not, I only gave him izine, it'll make him become normal again." Says Yoongi who lifted up the boy taking him to the car in which the two girls followed after.

"What about the police? Shouldn't we tell them?"

"No ..just keep quiet, pretended this never happened if we speak they'll be allot of cameras and reporters coming over just to get full coverage of this whole thing. You don't wan your daughter surrounded by them do you?"

"N-no not really."

"Then keep your mouth shut" he said placing JungKook in the car.

"Come on let's go home" he said
_________________
••CUTT ~~ couple more chapters to go.