25. I love Your Daughter

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers hari_priyaa I updated today because of her , PravallikaRani2 and
PaavaniMahesh I tried a big chapter but it turned out to be the usual one I hope you don't mind.

Special dedications : VasundharaRingu
nayaab_abhi yesha90 for their love and support.

Ahad's pov :

"I will never let you go!" As soon as this word left my mouth, she froze for a second then started to wiggle again.

She looked like a kitten which struggles to bath in it's master's arm. I smiled at that thought, after all the try, she gave up. My doll was tired wiggling.

With just one stroke, I dragged her to my mattress and she gasped at my sudden act. She tilted her head to look at me and it was one hell of a move.

All my strength lost when her eyes caught mine and I was no better than a jelly.

My eyes moved to her red plump lips which are so inviting but I have to control myself, I should wait...... For our blooming love , so I looked into her eyes.

That black orbs....... They speak... and trust me they speak so much.

It held many questions, I didn't know I could answer them or not but all I know was,

I love her.........

I love her everything.......

I love her even though she hates me......

I love her even though she wanna kill me.......

I wonder how I stayed away from her for two days, if she didn't showed up today..... I would have gone to her house, shoved her over my shoulders, and came back to my place.

I don't have any special reason to love her but I can feel her soul, I could recognize it , it was made to be mine and she is mine completely....

I love her so much....

When I came back from my trial of thoughts to reality, I found her eyes closed, she looked tired and so I.

I hugged her more firmly and she snuggled close to me, her head on my chest with her rhythmic breathing.

My heaven is back, so finally I can sleep........ I'll practically sleep after two days, I am a human and I am tired too.

............................

Evening 6:00 pm.....

I squeezed my ever spongy pillow to my chest and opened my eyes with a yawn escaping my lips.

Wait it's not my pillow, it's my Zoya, my wife, my doll..... She frowned stirring in her sleep and she looked breath taking.... Oh my God how did I get so lucky?

I bend down to level my face to her's then I got a foul smell.... But from where? I pay all my maids double isn't it enough to clean my room properly?

But wait..... Shit shit ..... it's from me oh my God I didn't bother to bath for two days.

Zoya closed the distance between us even further and smiles in her sleep.... Owww my doll looks like a baby... So cute.

But how can she tolerate me? I smell like ewee..... I have to clean up. I got up from the bed leaving her to sleep and went inside the bathroom grabbing a bath towel.