Burning Love (Chptr. 9)

Kai's POV
The plan was half successful, we may have Y/N back but Morro has the Realm Crystal on his hands.
"How are you feeling N/N?" I asked her "Better than Ever." She said sarcastically "Should've known." I said cuddling beside her "You know. You aren't actually dumb." She laughed "Well of cou-. Was that an insult or a compliment?" I asked slowly leaning to her with a suspicious look, "Meeeehhh, both?" She shrugs "You.....*inhaled deeply* You. Come here!!!" I said darting towards her and tickling her to death "No..... Stop!!... Please stop.." She laughed "Kai. We have to prepare for our assault." Lloyd said. "Alright. Is Y/N coming with us?"  I asked "Well.... We'll ask sensei, but for now we have to execute our plan." He said.

Time Skip.
At the scene where Lloyd and Morro confronts each other and Lloyd disappeared and the preeminent just appeared...

Y/N's POV
I looked over at the battlefield, I was completely overwrought about the scenario that I couldn't help myself and jump in, Morro can't attack without his powers nor the sword of sanctuary. He's basically at the end of the stick.
"Where are you going?" Cole grabs hold "I'm trying to help." I said, struggling, "And let you try and use your powers without proper training? No. Kai would kill me." He said overreacting, I have to try, I have to try and disappear. Within a split second I was out of his grasp I was complete air, reappearing I start to try and hind anything with air but unsuccessful. "Awww... Can't figure out how to use her powers? How sad~" A shrill, cold voice chuckled behind me...
"Morro...."