"Warmth," - by @_Dameloup_

and this is a winning one shot on my writing contest! Congrats to _Dameloup_ for her amazing one shot! Go check her out!

Adrien opened his eyes slowly, feeling the side where his wife sleeps empty. He could feel the cold rubbing against his skin as the goosebumps spread to his whole body. "Where is she?" He picked himself up and looked around the house.

He checked the clock of on the kitchen, "2:00 am? Why is she up so late?"

Then he came cross with the door of the office, through the crack of the door the light escaped.

He opened the door slowly to find a bluenette typing on the computer really fast.

*click click click*

Adrien wrapped his arms around her chest from behind,placing his chin on her shoulder, making her jump surprised, "Silly kitty, you want me to die of a heart attack?" Marinette warmly kissed his temple.

"Of course not, my lady," he planted a kiss on her cheek, " but why are you up so late princess?" Adrien asked as he rubbed her back with his hand gently.

"Your dad texted me and asked me if could help with something...and here I am." She smiled weakly still typing on the keyboard. For a moment Adrien glare was caught by the engagement ring who sparkled every time her fingers typed. He blushed at sudden act, his wife used their engagement ring even at 2 am.

Marinette, in other hand, was too concentrate on the computer that she didn't felt some pair of lips who pressed against her cheek until the were on the corner of her lips. "Can you do it later? I can't sleep without you." Then Adrien finally smashed his lips onto hers, giving her small yet passionate kisses.

"Sure," Marinette began sarcastically, " You just want a human pillow." She chuckled softly, kissing his cheek and turning to computer once again.

"You're kinda of right," he pulled the chair away form the computer,"my pillow can't give the Warmth or the feeling that you give me." Adrien lifted her up and planted a kiss on her heated up cheeks. "Besides, why can't I be sure that my lady is sleeping well." He turn off the light and walk towards their room.

Adrien placed her in the bed, tugged her with blankets and flopped next to Marinette. He wrapped his arms around her chest as he brought her as close as possible."This is the Warmth I am talking dear..." He snuggled his face on the nape of her neck, just enjoying the warmth who tickled his whole body. "Don't you love it?"

Nothing

Though her calmed breath tell him that she fell asleep also he felt how her chest rise and fall back down softly. Nothing could make him more happy. He kissed the back of her head,

"Bonne nuit my lady."

Oh but there was definitely something who could and will making happier. Maybe he didn't notice the swollen waist nor the pale skin of his wife.

Adrien was too blind by the love he felt for her. That it didn't let him notice the flaws who were taking place on Marinette's body.

~<>~

"Why is she taking so long?" Adrien mumbled going upstairs as he took a sip of his coffee. He opened the door of their room, totally unprepared for what his eyes showed him.

He dropped the mug of coffee which splashed on the floor, follow by the pieces of the broken mug.

Marinette froze up at the sound, she glared over Adrien nervously, only her pants and bra. Her 4 month old belly clearly visible.

"Y-You... You.... are pregnant?" Adrien's voice cracked, his hand over his chest, trying to calm his heavy breathing. Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.

He came closer to Marinette, wanting to touch her belly, but he couldn't, it just looked so delicate.

Marinette chuckled softly at his husband behavior, he looked a scared kitty yet at the same time curious. She took his hand and finally placed it on her belly.

Adrien gasped as a undesirable warmth travel in every single vein on his body. He planted his cheek on her belly, feeling soft movement. He rubbed his cheeks against her belly, purring in the process. "Adrien! Stop it, it tickles!" She exclaimed between laughs.

He swept marinette off her feet carefully, Adrien placed his pregnant wife on the bed, "Why you didn't told me?" His disappointment tone couldn't be held in, considering, he had missed 4 whole moths of her pregnancy. "I-I thought you didn't want a kid..-" she was cut off by the blonde's lips, both of them following and reliving and satisfying sync.

"Please don't say such thing." Adrien said before he lay his head on her belly, peacefully listening to the heart beat of his wife and future kitty.