Trouble

"Ivor, geez. Lukas is right." Jesse looked at Ivor. "We can't just take or kid-nap..."

"Chicken-nap?" Petra joked.

"Chincken-nap. The Eversource." Jesse looked at the chicken. "Its the only way these people survive."

"What?!" Ivor protested. "I thought that was the whole point of this adventure!" Suddenly without warning Ivor, Petra and Milo were thrown aside like bags.

"I knew it. I knew you were here to steal from me!" Isa looked angry. Jessie hid behind the grass block with the Eversourse.

"Hang on a second. Lets just talk about this okay?" Jesse attempted to calm Isa.

"I'm not sure there's anything to talk about." She glared.

"Its just like I told you Founder! They're here to steal the Eversource! Classic Order of The Stone." Aiden butted in.

"Don't listen to him mother." Jessie came out holding the Eversource.

"Jessica what are you doing here with these criminals!" Isa stood but kept her guard.

"You only say they're criminals for BUILDING a stupid bridge!" Jessie yelled.

"You know the laws very well young lady!"

"If you ask me HE looks more like a criminal than these guys!" Jessie pointed towards Aiden.

"And you'd be correct Princess." Aiden now held a green spawn egg in his hand.

"Aiden. Don't do this." Isa stood in front of Jessie knowing what kind of egg it was. Aiden sneered and threw the spawn egg at Isa and Jessie. Seconds later it exploded sending both of them to hang on the edge. Jessie held onto her mother's legs nearly losing grip.

"Save them! I got Aiden." Lukas fought Aiden. Jesse ran to the founder pulling her up while being careful with the princess underneath as well. Jessie held onto her mother but slipped nearly letting go.

"Jessica don't let go!" Isa told her daughter. Unfortunately Jessie slipped too far down losing grip just as Lukas fell as well.

"Lukas!!" Jesse yelled.

"Jessica!!!" Isa yelled. Aiden snuck up on them sending them over as well.

Lukas and Jessie were no where in sight.

"Ugh why did I ever help you guys?!" Jessie complained as they fell.

"Oh come on I'm sure there's something down here." Lukas told her.

"That will be the day pigs save the world blond guy!" She glared. Lukas frowned lightly, memories from The Wither Storm coming back. (Too soon? Yeah? Yeah I know)

"That's just cold." He glared back. Jessie rolled her eyes both turning away from each other. Suddenly they had gotten wet and couldn't breathe. Jessie didn't know how to swim. There wasn't much water to swim on in the island. Luckily Lukas noticed and helped her. He swam up carrying her and they hit land. Jessie coughed up some water and thanked him before finally noticing her surroundings which....frightened her.

"Um...where are we?" She asked a bit of fear spread across her face.

"Looks like we're on land." Lukas smiled while holding his arm.

"Land?" She looked at him.

"Yeah." He smiled. Jessie looked at a tree curiously debating weather it was safe or not. "Don't worry." He walked up beside her. "Its just a regular old tree." Jessie looked at it for a while before noticing his arm.