You're the Best thing that happened to me

Cole

After the many punches thrown at me and returning to my Pack, all I hear from Alex is a mix of  'I'm sorry's' and 'I told you so's'.

"Stop saying you're sorry" I tell Alex.

"This would never have happened if I just didn't ruin your life. Making you go through pain and having to see me abused by my f-" I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers.

"Alex you were not the worst thing to happen in my life. You are the best thing in my life and always will be" I say to her. "And I mean it, don't you ever think other wise"

"But if it wasn't for m-" I cut her off again.

"Alex stop. You have nothing to be sorry for. I found the love of my life and that's you. Don't say that you only cause problems for me, cause you don't. All of the shit that has happened hasn't been your fault" I reassure her as I pin her onto the bed. I attack her face with light kisses. She lets out a laugh as my kisses tickle her face. 

"You only cause the good in my life, so don't tell me that you only cause problems cause you don't. Baby, Kitten, You don't, you never will. I love you, so much more than you think" I sigh hoping that she believes me. She kisses me passionately.

"Cole?"

"Yeah"

"To be honest, when I first saw you, I thought that you were the most amazing person in the world. I thought you would reject me in an instant cause I wasn't pretty enough. I'm not the most skinny person in the world and most guys would just reject me. But I'm glad you didn't" She says making me smile. 

"I would never reject you kitten" Why would she ever think that? She is the most perfect person in the world. If then moon goddess made another one of her, he would keep her for herself in caution of two of her taking over all mankind. She blushes at my nick name for her. 

"Even when you look like a tomato you are still cute" I say chuckling making her blush even more. She gives me a long hug. 

"I love you. So much words can't even describe it" She whispers into my ear making me melt on the spot.

"Sleep. I think we both need it" I say to her as I roll us over so that her head is buried into my chest and I'm holding her waist.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and see that Alex is gone, as her body isn't tangles in my arms like most mornings. I instantly start freaking out.

Alex

I woke up before Cole so I decided that I would make him breakfast for him and the rest of the pack. I finish cooking and put everything out on the tables and go upstairs to go find Cole. I walk into our room and see him sitting up shaking almost in fear and anger. I go up to him. 

"Cole?" I ask. He grabs me and pulls me onto the bed and traps me in his arms. 

"Where were you?" he asks. "I made the pack and you breakfast. Why, what happened?" I ask him confused

"I woke up and you weren't there and I just thought something happened again and I-" I cut him off by pressing my lips gently to his.

"I'm sorry. I should've left a note or just stayed with you, but my stomach was telling me other wise" I say to him making us both giggle. 

"I missed you." He smiles.

"I was with you all day though, Cole" I laugh.

"Yeah but I lost so many hours of seeing your face while we were asleep" he exaggerates, making me laugh. "You're cute" I say ruffling his hair.

After everyone ate their breakfast, they all gave a 'thank you Luna' and left to go do their pack jobs. Cole had to go to an Alpha meeting so I was left in the house but knowing Cole and his nervousness, I was put on lock down and guards surrounded the house.

Cole

I wasn't going to an Alpha meeting. I'm actually going into town to pick up a special gift for Alex. It took me a while to go into the city so that's why I told Alex that I was going to a meeting, cause those normally lasted a few hours at most.

After I found her the perfect gift after few hours, I head home.

I open up the door and go upstairs to see Alex sitting on our bed watching TV.

"Hey baby, I missed you" She exclaims me making me look at her in 'awe'

"Hey. I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight" I say to her and her face lights up incredibly. 

"Of Course. Where?" She asks. Curiosity setting in.

"It's a surprise." I smile, making her pout. "Hey put that lip back in or I'll come over there and make you." I say making her laugh.

Alex

We have been driving in the car for about 30 minutes but I can't see where Cole is taking me, so he put a blindfold over my face. I feel the car stop before Cole speaks. "We're here babe, you can take the blind fold off." I quickly take off the blindfold only to see a beach and many candles spread around everywhere. "What's this?" I ask.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." He says smiling.

We walk down to the water and sit on the sand by the candles. It's so beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you" Cole says to me making me blush.

"Always in my head" I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"You enjoy it"

We spend about an hour just snuggling with each other watching the waves before Cole breaks our romantic silence, perking up my curiosity.

"Hey Alex. I want to ask you something."