Thirty Seven

VOTE&COMMENT 💖💖💖

Cameron POV

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

Tyler responded, "Yeah Cameron, what's going on?"

"Uhhh, nothing. I'm actually just walking into the pizza shop to go be fat." I laughed walking through the door. "You want me to bring you something?"

"Yes mam. But get me a chop cheese instead. I'll pay you back."

"Where do I get that from?"

"The deli."

I sighed because the deli is all the way down the block from the bus stop. "Alright."

"Oh! Yeah, you're coming over right? Your dad, you know..." He trailed off.

I'm not even supposed to be out right now, my dad is blowing up my phone asking where I'm at and I responded, but without telling him where I am.

"Yeah, how else will I bring your stuff." I said.

"True. But, make sure you don't cancel on me." He sounded excited.

I told him okay and hung up.

I stood on the line feeling slightly bad about myself because I've only been consuming mostly fast food since school ended and I have put on a few pounds, but it's nothing I can't get rid of before school starts.

I say that as if I'm actually gonna exercise to lose the weight. 

I was waiting on line until something caught my ear.

"Girl, even after the pregnancy I'm still hungry as fuck at all times."

The voice was all too familiar. And I made sure not to make myself known.

"And your baby daddy should be paying for it." The girl Malaysia was speaking to laughed. "His pieces be hitting, anyway."

"Wait which one are you talking about?" Malaysia sounded confused. All I wanted was my pizza so I can leave. I don't want to hear their conversation but at the same time I can't tune them out.

"Anthony, who else?"

"Anthony?! Bitch." She laughed "his pieces ain't hitting, he's not smart enough for that. He was a bum ass drug dealer. Plus? He on the run from the cops, you forgot?"

"Oh yeaaah." The girl realized her mistake. "So which one of them was the scammer?"

"Kimani sexy ass, Ayahnii's father. She just based off of Anthony because that's who I want. Feel me? But shouldn't you know this already? Got me telling the whole pizza shop my business." Malaysia laughed but it was more laced with attitude than humor.

So, Anthony isn't the father to the kid. That's so disgusting of Malaysia, she's just nasty. And I wanted to confront her about it but I'm just testing my own
patience and composure.

"Yeah, i hear you. I had that dick back in what, 10th? Girl."

They laughed "Mmhmm." Malaysia moaned.

Why can things never be peaceful when I'm getting fast food.

"He knew how to use it...my mouth is watering. Too bad he's not around anymore." The girl moaned. The man put one of my pizzas down and told me the other one would be ready soon. I was getting very annoyed with them talking like that.

"Too bad he's not around? Tuh, if he was he'd be too busy engaging in faggot activities."

The man put down my other pizza and I took out money to pay him.