Chapter 14: Guard Mitsa vs Karvella! The Long Awaited Battle?

F I R S T A R C : B E G I N! [ Opening: Wonderful World by FUNKIST ]

Special OST: Polar Shift (Mitsa vs Karvella)

__________________________

Chapter 14: Guard Mitsa vs Karvella! The Long Awaited Battle?

___ ___ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____

Ryuga wanders around the market area, trying to avoid the mass of people rushing around him. Many people stare at his outlandish, golden robes and tanned skin suspecting him to be royalty but he ignores their looks.

"Come on, come on. I know that there is one place around here that sells alcohol."

He sees a large sign on a building reading "Kitsune Pub" and smiles. Ryuga escapes the gaping crowd and slips in. The bell above the door rings loudly, announcing his arrival. Groups of people laugh obnoxiously and drink, spilling alcohol onto the floor. A few look at him but most are too concentrated on chugging their liquour. Ryuga walks over to the counter and sits on a bar stool, adjusting his robes. The bartender, a blonde woman (with a great body), gives him a strange look as she cleans a glass and saunters over to him.

"Welcome, sir. What would you like?"

"Anything strong," he says with a sigh, "I'm going to need it."

She smiles and looks through the assortment of liquour. Ryuga feels a hand on his shoulder that turns him roughly. Two men stand over him, one with a knife held low under the counter, out of the bartender's sight.

"We can tell you're a royal," one whispers with breath that stinks of alcohol, "You come with us quietly. You hear?"

Ryuga groans and stands up. The bartender sets the alcohol down in a bottle and gives Ryuga a curious look.

"I'll be back in a second."

She nods and puts his drink below the counter. He follows the two men into the side alleyway, the knife in the center of his back.

"Now give us all of your valubles."

"No."

The two men exchange looks of pure amusement.

"No? Who the hell do you think you are?"

Ryuga extends his left hand towards the man with the knife and extends his index finger. The man instantly freezes and turns towards his friend, knife extended.

"W-What the hell are you doing, Jun?"

"I can't control my body! What's happening?"

Ryuga chuckles loudly.

"You should not have messed with me."

Suddenly his arm trembles and puts his hand down, gripping it with his opposite arm. Jun the thief swings the knife violently, slicing Ryuga's arm. He grunts and falls back against the building.

"You'll die you freak!"

Jun the thief puts the knife to Ryuga's throat but a gunshot echoing in the alleyway makes him stop.

"I have a good aim, boys. I would suggest leaving before I call Strike!"

The two men dash away quickly and the bartender girl walks over to Ryuga.

"You okay there?"

He smiles and stands up.

"Peachy," Ryuga says, "Thanks."