NateMare.. Chapter: 2

I was very surprised at first. I weakly smiled, and began to shake. Why was I shaking? I hugged him back and a few last tears fell from my face. Why am I afraid? Was the real question. I have delt with demons so many times. But why now? Why be afraid now? I couldn't get over being afraid though.

I let go of him and he let go as well. "Shadow?" His raspy voice echoed my name. "Y-Yes?" I asked still avoiding his eyes at ALL COSTS. "Why did you hug me?" He asked just with wonder. I got up and started to walk toward the hill, with him following me. I began to sing quietly Goodbye To A World. "Thank you... I will say goodbye soon, though its the end of the world, don't blame yourself.. now." I quietly sang out to the stars.

Thats right.. I was supposed to transform. I needed to get away from Natemare... but it was too late. I lept off the hill and transformed into my wolf. Landing with all four paws and only my lapis necklace still on my neck. I was a wolf, thats who I was. I looked behind my back and saw Natemare. Staring. I unfolded my wolfs wings and began to fly in the sky. "I can't face you.. Natemare." I whispered as if he could hear me. I swiftly flew through the air with the moonlight beaming off of my back. I then landed at the tree and walked over to it and sat down. I breathed in and quietly cried. Little did I know Natemare was following me. "I- I Can't. . ." I spoke quietly in whispers trying not to cry. I looked up to see not Natemare, but Lethal.