Chapter Nineteen

*Willow*

 "Something smells good," Blake mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist. "What are you making?"

 "Your plates over there," I giggled. "This is mine now back up before I bite you."

 "Maybe I want you to bite," he said nipping my collarbone and I gasped shocked.

 "Jerk," I mumbled grabbing my plate and cup walking over to the table and sitting down. "I talked to Ari earlier. She said that David is throwing a pool party for the kids at the dance studio and there's going to be an announcement made, your coming right?"

 "Sure, what time is it?" he asked with his mouth food.

 "Around noon," I said getting up and placing my plate and cup in the sink. "I'm going to get dressed, I promised Ashley I'd hang out with her this morning."

---

 "Hey," I smiled hugging Ashley before glancing around her studio. "This place is really cool."

 "Yeah," she smiled. "I have to teach a class right now but I was wondering if you would like to help. I understand if you don't want to but there are a few kids who love watching you dance and it would make their day if you did."

 "Of coure I'll help," I laughed following her to a classroom.

 "I think they loved you better than me," Ashley laughed. "You going to the party David's throwing?"

 "Yeah, he said that I had to come for he'd hunt me down. Do you have ay idea what his announcement is going to be?" 

 "Nope," she shrugged. "We can get ready at my apartment its just a few minutes drive from where the party is being held. Is your friend going to be there?"

 "Who? Carlos?"

 "The one that practically tackled you when we got to the clubhouse the other day."

 "That was Carlos," I laughed following her into her apartment. "Do you like him?"

 "What! No, of course I don't," Ashley yelled blushing. "I was just wondering that's all."

 "Right," I laughed pulling my hair in a messy bun. "Ready to go?"

 "Yeah," she laughed hurrying out of the bedroom.

---

 "Hi David," I smiled hugging him. "How are you doing?"

 "Willow," he smiled hugging me. "I'm so happy you came. How are you and Blake doing?"

 "Of course I came, you always have the best parties. We're doing good he said he'd be here later on though. Is Bailey here?"

 "She over there with that boy that is always around her," David said smiling at Ashley.

 "I'm going to find her," I laughed walking off.

 "WILLOW!" Bailey yelled hugging when I sat beside her, "How are you doing? Uncle Blake said you left town for a few days because you were upset."

 "I'm fine sweetie," I laughed. "Who's your friend?"

 "This is my best friend Deke," she smiled. "Deke this is my teacher Willow."

 "Nice to meet you Deke," I smiled and he just nodded watching Bailey run off when someone yelled her name. "You should tell her."

 "What?" he asked confused.

 "I can tell you love her," I chuckled when his cheeks turned pink. "Don't worry I won't tell her uncle that's up to her and you. Just don't hurt her, deal."

 "Deal," he smiled following after her like a lost puppy.

 "Hey bunny," Blake said hugging me from behind. "Having fun?"

 "Yeah," I giggled. "I'm happy your here now. How was your morning?"

 "Long," he grumbled. "I missed you."

 "Weirdo," I huffed screaming when he threw me in the pool. "MEANIE."

 "Sorry bunny," Blake laughed holding a hand out for me.

---

 "Ashley," I yelled hugging her. "Are you alright?"

 "Did he just...Why would he give me Hope studios?" she asked.

 "Well your a good dance teacher," I smiled. "I'll be around to help run the place."

 "Thanks," she smiled.

 "Bunny you ready to go home?" Blake asked and I nodding walking past him to the truck.