Part 23

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

"Sir.., dnt u think the fog is getting high...!!?? "
.....said lathika as the wipers of the car are doing their level level best in clearing the mist that was appearing on the front glass panel...

Nivaan..., whoz view was till nw fixed on the ghat road looked at lathika..., and then increased the speed regulator of the wipers...

" I think..., the whole drive would be in the same way....."
.....said Nivaan and his mobile vibrated in his pocket...

Nivaan then slowly halted the car at the side of the road..., and then picked it up.

" helloo..,  Mr. Nivaan sinha...!!    I'm sry to say that v can't able to meet today as the  Simla highway is blocked by the snowfall and  we are now staying in a regional cottage here...
Soo u btr  return to ur place as soon as possible...."
.........said Mr. Agarwal.., and due to improper signals.., his voice was nt that clear bt still Nivaan possibly estimated the situation there...

" okay... Mr. Agarwal...!! Bt u pls take care... n I'm just a call away from you...  "
......said Nivaan and cut the call...

.........

He then turned his head towards lathika and said...,
" Soo..!! What's in the dinner today...??!!"

Lathika was surprised by that sudden question and made a puzzled face..

Nivaan just smirked at her and said...,
" the plan is cancelled  and we have to go back to the bungalow again... soo  i was asking for the menu this night...!! "
........he said and  smiled at her....

" ohh.... yea...  i will cook something very delicious and  i will need some grocery and vegetables..."
......lathika said thinking abt what to prepare for the dinner..

"Well... that's nt a big issue... i will take u to a place where u can get everything...!! "
.........Nivaan said and started the car again bt this time..., he took a U- turn....

..........

Through out the drive Nivaan could see lathika  engrossed in her thoughts of what to prepare for the dinner and that made him laugh at her vthout her notice...

After a 5 minutes drive.., he halted the car  infront of a shopping mart..., where they can get anything to everything....

Bt before Nivaan would take her there..., she stopped him and said...,
" Sir..., i know that u always buy stuff from these typ of marts.... bt  the vegetables in these marts may look very fresh from outside bt there would be  lot of chemicals mixed in them... they are nt organic and are nt gud for health...."
.......she said her point in a clearly framed words..

Nivaan  too heard her every line vth folded hands and said...,
" so are u nt going to buy anythng...??!! "

"Noo.. sir..  i didn't said that...  look at  the street market there...!!    All the vendors are the farmers of these locality itself and n we cn really get fresh vegetables from there though they dnt look that appealing bt they are organic..."
........ she said and  showed him the market over there infront of the mart..