The Lake

What's up guys? I am back with the next part on The Camping Trip saga. I have decided who the reader will be paired up with, however, I plan to leave it a mystery for you to figure out until I (eventually) reveal who it is. Don't worry, they'll be plenty of hints. ;)

All the characters from RWBY: "GET ON WITH IT!"

Alright fine, calm down.(sheesh)

----Story time----

(y/n) P.O.V.

I was wandering through the halls of Beacon, but with no memory of how I got there. I looked around, not another soul in sight.

"Hello?"

My voice echoed through the lonely passages, I turned a corner and saw the exit, and a white female figure standing there. I stopped in my tracks and took a good look at it, neither of us took a step forward or backward. Then, she turned and walked out the door, closing it behind her. I rushed over to the door and yanked it open, and she was gone. When I turned to go back inside, I felt a warm embrace and then a soft voice whisper in my ear.

"You will be mine."

I turned again to face her, and then-

Third Person P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

(y/n)'s eyes shot open as the alarm blared through the room. After some groaning and yawning, someone turned it off. (y/n) turned over in his bed to face the girls, Ruby sitting up on her bed stretching, Weiss burying her head under her pillow, Blake sitting up rubbing her eyes, and Yang was already up and stretching her arms while walking back and forth.

A/N: The bed is positioned on the right hand side of the door as you walk in the dorm. Near the bookshelf.

(y/n) P.O.V.

I sat up in my bed and looked over at the clock. 6:30 am, we were leaving at 7:15. I stretched my arms and yawned.

(y/n): "Morning girls."

Yang: *smiles* "Good morning."

Ruby: "Morning (y/n)"

Blake: "Morning." *groans*

Weiss: "Mmfph..."

Weiss still hadn't lifted the pillow off her face. Sighing, I got up and walked over to her.

"C'mon, we only have forty-five minutes until we leave."

She removed the pillow and put it back under her head.

"Five more minutes..."

Yang: "That ain't happening."

I stood back, Yang will do anything to get us out of bed, and I mean anything.

"(y/n)," she smirked, "please get me the bucket."

Weiss practically jumped out of bed.

"I'M UP!"

--Timeskip--

I was starving, our group had been walking around for nearly an hour and we haven't even stopped for breakfast. Professor Port assured us that when we reached our camp ground, we would eat. That didn't put anyone in a better mood though. I was walking with Jaune, Ruby, and Nora, near the back of the group.

Jaune: "Are we *paint* there yet?"

(y/n): "We're ten steps closer than last time you asked."

Ruby: "I'm hungry..."