The Fight

Here it is. After ending the last part on a cliffhanger, and one whole week of waiting, I have returned with the epic battle sequence that I promised. Will you be able to face the monster in the woods? Will you find out who has their eyes set on you? Will Team CRDL ever stop being a bunch of douchebags? Find out now!

Oh, and also your weapons are two swords that can combine into one massive blade. Two handguns are strapped to your wrists and have a spring lock that places them directly into the palm of your hand. Your semblance is gravity manipulation.

Also, listening to this really adds to the atmosphere:

((y/n) P.O.V.)

With no weapons in hand me and Teams RWBY and JNPR ran back to the campsite. Luckily, I had left my weapons and armor just outside of the tent, however, everyone else had put theirs away inside the tent, and were now scrambling to find them.

"I'll go ahead!"

Yang: "You can't go by yourself, that was an Ursa roar!"

(y/n): "And if nobody goes now, Zwei will be that creature's lunch!"

I unsheathed my swords and ran off into the forest.

(C'mon Zwei, where are you?!)

My thoughts were interrupted by another trembling roar, coming from straight ahead. As I got closer, I heard the undeniable sound of barking. I stepped into a small clearing, and what I saw almost made me drop my weapons in awe. An Ursa was trapped between two trees, and Zwei was barking wildly at it.

I smirked

(This is going to be easier than I thought.)

I heard some rustling coming from the bushes on either side of the Ursa, and six Beowolves emerged.

(On second thought, maybe not...)

Three of them rushed towards me. I ran towards them, and in two quick slashing motions, I had decapitated the first two. The third one jumped and tried to pounce on me, but I managed to combine my swords into one and slayed the beast with a downward slash. The other three circled around me, looking for a weak spot. I didn't give that chance and whipped out the handguns, spun around and blasted them to pieces. Suddenly, a seventh Beowolf leaped out, but I managed to stab it with my two swords and then split it in half.

With the Grimm dead, Zwei started barking at the Ursa again. Which of course, got it roaring again.

"Let's get you out of here before more of them show up, or worse yet, he breaks through those trees."

I picked the Corgi up, and ran. Seconds later, I ran into Team RWBY and Ren and Pyrrha. Seeing their dog alive and well made Ruby and Yang ecstatic.

Ruby: "ZWEIIII!"

Yang: "Thank-you so much (y/n)!"

(y/n): "Ah, don't worry about it." *to Pyrrha and Ren* "Where are Jaune and Nora?"

Ren: "They've gone to get Professor Port. Should be here any moment now."

Ruby: "Um, guys..."

We all looked around, a large pack of Beowolves had surrounded us.

(Holy crap! There must be two dozen of those things!)

Pyrrha: "We can take them, if we work together."