Alpha of doom

This is what Lainey wears to the party

"Get up, we are running late Lainey!" I groan and he pulls the blankets back.

Izaiha chucks a pair of leggings and a white shirt at me, I sigh and stand up.

I put the clothes on top of my bra and underwear and slip on my sandals, I chuck my hair up in a messy bun and follow Izaiha outside lazily.

He seems to be in a hurry but I'm all the laid back kind of chick, you know?

He growls and picks me up angrily and throws me in the back seat, he slides in himself and slams the door behind him.

I frown "stop being rude."

"I'm not being rude!" He exclaims angrily and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're just proving my point" I whisper, I have been quite emotional towards him ever since he marked me.

He sighs pulling me to his lap and sniffing my neck "I'm sorry baby" he whispers.

"You should be" I pout, he chuckles.

The car starts driving and he quickly kisses me before placing me in the middle seat, buckling me up.

He smiles when he sees the look I'm giving him "safety always first, mate."

I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand, kissing my knuckles briefly.

"I love you."

He grins kissing the corner of my mouth, I giggle "and I love you Lainey Knight" I smile kissing him on the lips.

I rest my head on his shoulder getting sleepy, he chuckles swiping my black hair away from my eyes.

"You just woke up" I shrug sheepishly and he kisses the top of my head "sleep chicken" and I do.

I wake up on a bed with no Izaiha next to me, I hear the bathroom door open and see Izaiha walking out with a towel around his waist.

I blush looking away and he chuckles "it's cute how you're still shy when we've mated, it really is" I blush even harder and he laughs "come get ready."

I nod and stand up, I shrug at my crinkled shirt and grab the dress that is covered with a black cover.

I get a strapless white bra and white underwear and walk to the bathroom leaving the door open.

I strip and Izaiha looks at me his eyes turning black, I look down shyly and start the shower feeling his eyes on me.

I look at him again and my eyes widen seeing the huge dent in the towel, I blush and close the door hoping that the screens will fog up quicker.

I wash my dark brown hair and my body then get out, I only have limited time.

I wrap the towel around my waist and look outside the bathroom door, Izaiha's putting on his white buttoned up shirt.

I quickly drop the towel and put my underwear and bra on, I'm about to grab the dress but instead I slip on tiles and with a scream I land on my butt.

In a second Izaiha is by my side and lifting me up in his arms "are you okay?" I look into his brown orbs and nod wincing.

He carries me out grabbing the dress and places me on the bed, he helps me put it on and growls.

I look at it and smile, he try's tugging it down and I look at him in confusion "you can see skin" he growls "stupid idiots, change now" I shake my head and he huffs.