Chapter 6 - PA

Janet Stanmore

My phone starts ringing loudly , I quickly turn it off before I throw my phone away. I slowly get out from the bed but my eyes still close. I still need some sleep , after walking out from The Devil's lair I went to my dad.

I went home around 2 a.m in the morning and sleep at 3.12 , I still need my sleep. I walked into the shower and turn on the cold water so I can freshen up myself.

I told June about everything happen via phone when I was in the hospital , she gave me a lecture 'Told you so' and in a couple of minutes later she's started squealing. She is one of that bastards fan.

After taking a shower , I quickly dried my hair and straighten my wavy blonde hair with a straightner creating loose curl with it. Walking to my cupboard and take a white shirt and black black jeans , since it's an office I took my soft pink blazer.

Taking out a new note book , pen and post its in case I need anything. I put everything in my bag and ready to go. Taking my nude high heels and walked out the door.

Taking the cab and looked out the window thinking how am I going to pay up Sky? I don't want to be involve with him in everyway.

I looked at my phone , the screen cracked badly because that bastard threw it to the ground. Suddenly my phone rings , revealing 'Bro' on the screen.

"Hey bud" I answered

"Hey how are you?" He asked

"Good , you?"

"Fine.. Janet" I waited for him to continued

"What? Do you need a money fo-"

"No no I have enough money , stop sending me money. I just wanted to ask about Dad's progress" He said

"He's still the same Mark , I'll send money for your next semester tomo-"

"If you send it I'll stop going to school" He threatens

"Mark" I sighed

"I just want to talk to you for a moment , I miss you and dad" It make me smile

"Miss you too little Marky" I can't help but let out a couple of tears

"I know you're crying" He stated and I quickly wipe my tears silently

"Why would I?" I chuckled

"I have class now , bye"

"Okay love you!" I said and hung up , at the same time I arrived at Sky's office. I payed the taxi and got off from it. Walked inside and go to the front desk first.

"Good morning" She smiled brightly

"Good morning , I'm Mr. Locason new PA. Do I need to-"

"Yesterday Mr. Locason already left a access card for you Ms. Stanmore" She smiled as she gave me a black card thats written Locason on it. I thanked her and walked to the lift.

I got inside and pressed 17 and slide the black card. The lift starting to go up and I looked at the numbers changing really fast. It stopped at number 17 and the door starts to open. I walked out and looked at my phone.

7.53 , I'm safe right now.

I walked and sit on the chair to wait for the devil to come. I closed my eyes and think about a plan to get out from this lain forever. How am I going to get out from his lair? How? HOW?!

I felt a little bit hot , I decided to tie up my long hair into a pony tail. I looked at my phone again and now it's showing 8 a.m , the lift door opens revealing Sky Locason in his grey Armani Suit.

He smirked to me and gestured me to follow him. I stood up and followed him to the room next to his.

"This is going to be your office" He said as we entered this nice elegant room. It's around half size of Sky's room. It's still spacious though.

"Your job is to take notes , schedule my meetings , remembering important people , go everywhere I go for business and sending files to other partners" He said and looked at straight into my eyes , I nodded

"Now make my coffee" He said and I nodded. He left the room leaving me inside my new office alone. I put my bag and things inside the room and walked out to find a small kitchen.

I found a small kitchen on the corner of this floor , there's even a coffee machine here. I can't help but rolled my eyes about this man , completely unbelievable.

1 spoon of sugar and creamer , I remembered what he said. After making it quickly , I walked to his office and knocked the door first.

"Come in" I heard and I opened the door slowly , he's busy with a lot of papers. I put the coffee on his table and he immediately reach it. He sipped it and I looked at him waiting for his reaction

His eyes widen and looked at me , I raised my eyebrows

"Did you add another spoon of sugar?" He asked and I shook my head

"Why is it so sweet?" He pointed and I shrugged

"Until when I will work here? 1 month? 2? Or 3?" I asked and I was hoping he will answered 1

"3 years" He said as he sipped the coffee again , my jaw literally fall down to the ground

"No way!" I said in a disbelief tone

"I want you to contact Mr. Johnson to meet me tomorrow at 12 in St. Regis restaurant" He said and I nodded lightly. Making my way out from the devil's lair and can't help but stomping my feet annoyed.

I flinched as the door behind me opened , Sky is towering me with his height and suddenly he pulled out my hair band making my hair fall down.

"Never tie up your hair again" He said and threw my hairband to the bin. My eyes widen and he closed the door. I hissed

Why am I standing in front of his door earlier? Stupid!