Authors note

Hello There Crazy-head's!
I am whole heartedly welcoming you to the world of Supernatural's
Since I am the author of this book I would like to clear out a few things with you!

First of all this is my book therefore these are my rules. If you don't like it then Adíos, amigo.

Now let's get introduced.

Thank you, guys for choosing my book out of so many. I would like to clear out a few things before we start.

1
There are a LOT of mistakes in this book. And there is a simple explanation for that. I am not American. English isn't my mother language. Therefore I would ask you guys to be patient with me. If you have problems with grammatical errors and mistakes then this is not the book for you.

3
I do not tolerate hate comments. If any of you have any problems then we can discuss it separately. I don't mind constructive criticism. But I won't tolerate you guys spamming my book with hate comments or 'fixing every mistake I have'. If you guys can't handle this rule then again it's your cue to leave, baby.

3
I don't want no one copying my work. If you wish to have anything familiar to my storyline then you should discuss it with me first. And matter of factly let me remind you that plagiarism is punishable by law.

I want all of you to know that the book is currently under MAJOR editing. Therefore some chapters may be edited and some may not make sense. But I promise it isn't so horrible.

If any of you have any questions, ideas or just want to be friends then. Holla, sweetie ;).

And now!!

I am wishing all of you a great time. Enjoy this roller-coaster with me and don't forget to put your seat belts on.

Love you!
Enjoy!!!