Chapter 21

Chapter 21 

**

I seriously hate Ashton. Because of him I wasn't able to sleep at night by just thinking about what he has in store for me especially after that kiss. I'm dreading to know. He can take me to a strip club and demand me to dance for him in that...small clothes. I shuddered even thinking about it. I can't get rid of all the possibilities. He can even demand me to work for the cake on my own. If he did that, I'll be the happiest person alive. Reason: I don't have to see his face. And seeing his face reminds of the kiss that I so want to forget.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Alex asked. You see, I'm already at school and I'm standing near my car, avoiding the confrontation.

I pushed my hand forward, staring at him. He raised his eyebrow in question. "You said penny for your thoughts. Give me money and I'll tell you what you want to know." I smiled, sarcastically at him.

He rolled his eyes and nudged my shoulder. "You're​ an idiot."

"Tell me something I don't know." I said in a sing song voice.

"Did you just..." He asked.

"Yeah, I did sing Selena Gomez." I smiled, cheekily at him.

"You're one hell of a crazy woman." Alex pushed my shoulder.

"Come on. It's Monday. We have announcement today."

"Oh, yay!" He muttered under his breath. I punched his stomach for his fierce enthusiasm.

I know I have to meet Ashton, but the best way to avoid him is by telling him that I have announcement to make and that I couldn't make it. The best! My life motto for today is 'Avoid Ashton at any cost' and I plan on sticking to it.

"You little sneaky bitch. Get your ass right over here!" Amber screamed from across the parking lot.

You see, I couldn't keep the kiss a secret because it was annoying the hell out of me, so I did what a best friend should do. I told Amber everything from the encounter where I promised Ashton to do anything to the kiss and also the message I received last night. And her reaction was to scream my ears out. Not only on the phone, but now in front of me too.

"Uh oh, Crazy women alert." Alex whispered in my ears.

"Save me." I gave him a pleading look.

"No, babe. It's your duty to deal." He winked and pulled a brunette walking with her friends, to him and whispered something in her ears. She blushed furiously, nodding. Alex turned towards me and mouth 'All the Best' and went away.

I walked slowly towards Amber who was looking at me if I were her food, her prey. That's scary beyond any level.

"Uh.. Amber?" I called slowly, giving Chris a strain smile, who was standing behind her.

"How could you not tell me?" She demanded.

"I did tell you?" I said, confused.

"Yeah, you did. 8 hours late!" She exasperated.

"It slipped my mind." I shrugged. Okay, that was something I shouldn't have done.

"I can't believe you," she said, throwing her hands in the air.

Such a drama queen.

"Sorry." I smiled, sheepishly at her.

She narrows her eyes at me, before sighing. "Fine. But only this time."

Nodding at her, we strolled towards the stage. The crowd was already gathered there, thanks to the rest of the members.

"Alright, everyone." I said, calling their attention. "I have to say you guys did a good job. The party was amazing. Also, thanks to the council members for an amazing decoration. Since this party was a success and you people behaved, I think I should begin planning more events."