Chapter 1

Edited.

One week. It took me a whole week to run away. To run as far as possible from the place I once called home.

I kept taking horrified glances. Afraid that the ghosts of my dead pack members would come after me. One by one. I didn't dare close an eye afraid that if not the pack members then my parents would find me.

I only hoped. Hoped that my family would count me as dead. That they would mourn my death and move on. Even at the time I knew I was heartless. I left my family. My flesh and blood. I left them to deal with the mess I had created. I ran from them. Ran from myself. I tried to run from my demons.

At the time I had been confident. Perhaps overcomfident. I was selfish. The perks of being the packs beauty. The gold. For someone who didn't know the truth my life would seem perfect.

The alpha's daughter. The beautiful heiress. Adored and loved by everyone and anyone. Yet it was all a lie. A facade. Because from the inside I was sick. Twisted. Evil.

With my luxurious honey blond hair and my breathtaking blue eyes, I blinded anyone who would see me. For man I was a toy. A simple prize. A possesion. At first I didn't understand. I was too young. But then I started to like it. Man wanted to be with me and girls wanted to be me.

But only a few knew the real me. The crazy girl with the voices in her head. The girl who cried at nights and the girl who bullied to survive. I was a survivor. Yet I didn't know for how long it would last.

I was arrogant. A narcissist. A bully. A twisted and evil girl. A girl who never listened to her parents begging. A girl who didn't understand the reason she had to be good.

It was on my fifteenth birthday when I found out about the curse. The curse which ought to ruin my life. A vision to my parents from the Moon Goddess. A warning of what fate awaited me. The Moon Godess warned. That the soulless and twisted girl would be cursed. Turned into a beast on the night of her sixteenth birthday.

This night.

That night I stopped. Somewhere in the forest. The cold night air was making me shiver. I leaned on the big tree and looked up at the night sky. It had been raining for two days straight. I couldn't feel my feet.

I moved my hands up and down my body in order to warm myself up. I was there yet my mind with my family. I couldn't imagine what they had to go through. I couldn't imagine what I had done. I had killed my own pack members. I had killed so many people. A single tear fell from my eye.

I was a rouge. I had nothing left. No where to go. I was doomed. And the fear of shifting for the first time did not console me at all. I did not realize how much time I had spent there untill the moon was visible to me.

With a sudeen jolt I gasped. Agonizing pain spread through out my whole body. I covered my mouth as I felt what I would describe as houndereds of needles inside my skin. My whole body burned as I trashed around. It was time.

Every single bone in my body twisted and formed causing me to scream even though drawing attention was the last thing I wanted to do. The tears blinded my vision.

"Is that a rouge?" I  heard an unfamiliar voice. I didn't care about drawing attention anymore. The pain was unbearable

''She is shifting. She needs help"

I screamed as my body continued to twist and break. Nobody prepared me for thks kind of torture. I felt arms trying to soothe me and calm me down. But I didn't register anything. I felt my control slipping away as a burning flash of light accured.

"The soulless beauty shall be punished. Her demons will take her. She will be feared. Her beauty will slip away from her hands teaching her a lesson. She shall be unrecognized. Her time will be short. Only her mate can save her untill her eighteenth birthday. If loved by him you both mate you shall be saved. If not you shall die"

And with the words I felt my wolf take control.