{33}

{ Demi }

What the hell was Rebecca talking about!? I looked at mom and she looked at me "I had no idea, she said she dropped her water bottle behind the washer." I put my hands up in surrender. "Dallas why didn't you tell me?" Mom said. "Because I didn't want to pressure her, she would tell I knew she would she would feel guilty." Dallas smirked. "I'll go talk to her." I grabbed my coffee and chugged it. "Chug chug chug!" Madison STARTED chanting.

"Ha-ha." I set it down and walked to her room. I knocked on her door "I'm sorry Dallas! Just I want to be alone!" I heard her cry. "Well it's Demi sorry." I smiled softly opening the door. "Demi, I'm so sorry! Please- please don't kick me out! I-I'll clean and stay out of your way! And i-I-I'll-" she began to cry even harder, I grabbed her in my arms "breathe Rebecca, I'm not going to kick you out or yell at you I'm proud of you for telling the truth. But there will be consequences which we can talk about later." I said calmly as I felt her tears hit my arm. "Demi, I'm so so sorry. I know about your recovery, I-i don't know what I was thinking." My poor sister was so scared, she climbed onto me as if her life depended on it.

"What time is Hunter coming?" I asked rubbing her back. "I-i think 5:30." She sniffled, "well how about we all go get our nails done? And I'll call holly to come over to do your hair and makeup?" I smiled. "Okay." She said softly, I could see something in her eyes something was still bugging her. "Get dressed and we will go." She nodded.

{ Rebecca} •

I put on my heels and looked at myself in the mirror. To be honest I wasn't feeling so good. I felt rather sick but this was my first dance I went to. "Becca! Hunter is here!" I heard being yelled. I opened my door and walked down the stairs and I looked at hunters face and it went into a giant smile "WOOOO! I hit the jackpot!" He smiled, he caused my family to laugh. "Thanks." I giggled,

"Mom, we are going to go now, you have spent 5 minutes taking pictures." I smirked, "I'm sorry baby, y'all are just so adorable!" I grabbed hunters hand "bye! Love y'all!" And we walked out. "Bye! Thank you!" Hunter called out. "You really are beautiful, not just today, but like every day." Hunter smiled. "Thanks, means a lot." He opened the car door and helped me in. "Hi Mrs. Wellings." I smiled. "Don't you just look adorable!" She squealed, "hah thank you." I smiled. "Can you have your mom text me pictures?"

"Yes ma'm."

"Wendy's?" I laughed as we got out of the car. "Sorry, I'm on a budget we aren't all super rich like you." He chuckled. "Don't be sorry. It's super thoughtful," I chuckled. We sit there for like 30 minutes eating and I can't stay here anymore the smell is making me sick to my stomach, even more than it is. "Uh, the dance starts in a couple minutes do you think we could head over?" I asked nervously. "Definitely!" He picked up mine and his food and threw it away. "Want gum?" He asked. I shook my head yes "thanks." I chewed the gum and we got in his moms car and she drove us to the auditorium the dance was being held at. "Thank you!" And we got out.

"Ready?" He smiled. "Mhm." I tried to smile, he grabbed my hand and we walked in. "Well let's go have some fun." He smiled.

It was 30 minutes into the dance and I was done, I just wanted to go home and sleep. "Find your partner because here comes a slow song." The dj said and then the lights changed. "May I have this dance?" Hunter smiled. "Of course." I giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put his hands on my waist. Then ' I Won't Give Up ' played. It was awkward but fun. I avoided eye contact with him because it would be weird. But leave it to me i looked at him and he looked at me. He started leaning in oh my god he is going to kiss me. I don't my first real kiss around everyone, i quickly pulled away "I-uh- sorry." I began to let tears fall as I rushed out of the auditorium.

What the fuck! You dumb ass hole!

I ran outside "Becca! Wait!" I turned down the side walk and found a little park, it was lit up with Christmas lights in the trees. I sat on the bench and buried my head in my hands. God Rebecca, your such a pussy.

"R-becca, I'm sorry." Hunter panted. He sat down next to me "I didn't mean to push you." He said with his voice cracking. "No-no you didn't push me, you would be my first kiss and I wanted it to be more private, romantic I'm sorry I pulled away like a complete jackass." I felt his arm wrap around me,

"Wanna know a secret?" He whispered. "Sure." I sniffles and looked up at him. "I have never kissed anyone either." He softly smiled wiping my tears away. I looked at him and scooted closer, I wrapped my arms around his neck and turned facing him. "Rebecca, every time I see you my heart skips a beat and I just want to smile, you make me so happy, your the reason I wake up in the morning because your absolutely amazing, your personality, your face, body, voice, your heart, determination I guess what I'm trying to say is Rebecca Faith James Lovato will you be my girlfriend?"

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES YES YES

I'm not allowed to date atleast I don't think I am but who cares,

I leaned in a collided our lips together, slowly moving insync. I pulled away "yes Hunter Landon Wellings I will be your girlfriend." I smiled.

-------------------------

Comment and vote

Okay, I was at the mall and some of y'all noticed me and IDK how but Amber and Taylor it was really
Nice meeting you!! love you!