[2] Ok, It Was Definitely Loki

I must've fell asleep pretty quickly, because I jumped up at the sound of the door opening. It had gotten dark-ish outside, probably signifying dusk. A figure that looked like a man walked through the door wearing a baseball cap and had his long hair tied back in a low ponytail. A hat covered his head with some sunglasses too, oh god was this guy going to rob this lady? GOOD! STEAL EVERYTHING... INCLUDING ME. I SEE THOSE MUSCLES, AND THEY ARE LOOKING FINEEEEE!

"Good Evening Sir! I was just about to close up, unless you already know what you're getting?" I hear the annoying woman talk. God, I hate her.

"Uh, yeah. A Cat? Preferable not a kitten." I hear his deep voice ask. He sounds quite familiar actually, which was quite terrifying in a way.

"Well... we only have 2 cats that aren't kittens at the moment. 1 is already reserved and the other was actually brought in earlier today. Is that fine?" She starts walking over to my cage so I just sit on the blanket glaring at her. This bitch wants to sell me? Please, no one can afford a piece of this fine kitty ass. The guy takes off his glasses and cap, then bends over. I see the guy peer in the cage and if I could cry, I would.

SEBASTIAN. FUCKING. STAN. I CHANGE MY MIND, HE CAN HAVE ME FOR FREE! Oh please pick me Sir. If I'm 'gonna be a cat, I want to be a cat with a hot owner that I can snuggle into and take advantage of. He looks me over and nods - I WAS APPROVED BY THE MAN, YES!

"How much?" Sebastian asks, pulling out a wallet that had heaps of notes in it.

"Well... it seems to be a Chartreux cat, so about $600." Well aren't I an expensive little shit. He doesn't flinch, he only pulls out the money and smiles at her timidly. Oh what a smol bean, so cute and awkward.

"I'll bring her out and put a tracker in for free. She also needs a shot but I can do it for free too. Thank you for what you've done for us Mr Barnes." Barnes. What? No, no, no, no, Lady. His name is Sebastian STAN. Not BARNES. STAN.

"Uh, no problem Miss." She comes over and brings me out of the cage, carrying me in that awkward position again. I swat at her hand but she only ignores me. She places me onto the table and as she faces the wall with all the needles, I slowly walk backwards. I ain't having no tracker or needle shoved into my back. A warm hand pushes me gently into a laying position and starts petting me. "Hey there, don't go running off." Holy Mother of god he is petting me. I'm going to savour this moment for the rest of my cat life. You know, this isn't so bad. I kind of liked being pet by Sebastian. His hand was really warm...

"Alright, come her sweetie." The evil lady coos. "She hasn't been named, so you get the pleasure of naming her." I HAVE A NAME LADY. IT'S RACHEL. PLEASE DON'T NAME ME A STUPID NAME, SEBASTIAN. OH GOD. She pinches the back of my neck and automatically I fell pain. I struggle but Sebastian place his hands on my sides and keeps me from moving. I don't know whether to cry or faint. The lady pulls out the needle but then pulls up this machine thing with a screen and needle at then end. "Now this will put the tracker in her and I've set the home as Stark Tower, is that okay?" Say what now?

Mr Stan, Stark Tower, New York... I think something is wrong here... very, very wrong. Like a level 1000 on a 1-10 scale of wrong. How the hell did I manage to get myself into the Marvel Cinematic Universe? HOW THE HELL DID I EVEN TURN INTO A CAT!? Sebastian... uh Bucky? WINTER SOLDIER? Whatever his name was nods his head and holds onto my sides again. I wish I was human and he was holding me like this.... She clicks the thingy and it was only a little bit of pain this time.

"Alright, all done. I'll get her into a carrier and you'll be on your way Mr Barnes." Okay, this is definitely Bucky Barnes. Holy shit. You know what, I ain't even mad to be very honest with you. I don't know whether to be excited or upset that I'm here. She grabs me again and puts me into a small carrier with a blanket on the bottom. "Now, Chartreux cats are very gentle and very clever. They are loyal to their owners and will show them lots of love and dedication. They are big but they are very affectionate- generally they will crawl up to your lap or will lay down on you to sleep." Hell yeah I'm 'gonna use you as a bed. I'm in the same universe as the Avengers, I might as well take advantage of it. "They're wary of strangers but won't attack. I've included a brochure just going over these things. Thank you for doing business with us, have a great night."

Bucky grabs me and brings me out of the shop, he then places the cap back onto his head and heads off into the direction I was originally going it. It was only a couple of streets later that I saw it. Avengers. Tower. No. Way. How the hell? Okay, I might be freaking out a little right now but I'm mostly excited.

Maybe it WAS Loki.

Did he like, bring me over to mess with my head or something. LOKI IF YOU ARE HEARING ME, SEND ME BACK. WAIT. DO IT IN LIKE A WEEK. I WANT TO CUDDLE INTO STEVE ROGERS FIRST. Bucky steps into the lobby and I see the receptionist look up, but then looks back down. Very cheery girl. I'm set down onto the floor of the elevator when we come in, and it starts moving. "Good Evening, Mr Barnes. I see you have selected the animal Mr Stark requested that you purchase for the team." Wait. I'm for the WHOLE team. WHOLE!? YES! SCOREEE!

"Yeah FRIDAY. I have." The door opens and I'm brought into a room that looks similar to what the Avengers were in during Age of Ultron, but it was less broken and beat up. I see figures lounging around the room and I freeze. I'm about to meet the Avengers. The AVENGERS. My obsession for the past 7 years of my life are in the same room that I'm in... AND I'M A CAT AND UNABLE TO SPEAK TO THEM. DAMN YOU KARMA! Bucky places me onto the ground and I hear yelling.

"ROBOT! YOU GOT THE CAT! WHAT'S IT'S NAME!?" That sounded like Tony Stark. I could just smell the sarcasm coming off of him.

"She doesn't have a name. The lady found her on the streets earlier today."

"Isn't it dirty?" I hear his voice sound disgusted. Uh, that's offensive. I am actually pretty clean, excuse me very much.

"Nah. Looks cared for. Might just be a runaway."

"Well open the cage." I see a hand open up the latch and I just sit at the back of the carrier, not doing anything. I ain't moving, I'm comfortable.

"Is it even in there?" A new voice sounds, female and strong. I can't tell who it was though. A face pops up in my vision and I see Tony Stark laying on the ground in front of my carrier. Oh, how I wish I had a camera right now.

"Kitty! don't be afraid, come here." I decide to listen to him, maybe if they see how non-cat like I'm acting, they'll realise that I'm not actually a cat. I walk out a sit down right in front of the cage door. I'm picked up and squashed into someone's chest. "Aw, Look at it! RHODEY IT'S ADORABLE" Que trying not to cry because you're getting hugged by your favourite MCU character.

"Tony! you're squashing the damn thing. Let go." I hear Bucky tell him. I'm dropped to the floor roughly but I land paws down, running off to the closest corner that I could find, which happened to be near a certain Super Soldier.

"Tony you idiot, you don't actually DROP it. You PLACE it down." A guy standing by the bar laugh. He had sandy coloured hair and looked quite playful, it must be Hawkeye. It also might be the fact that he LOOKS LIKE JEREMY RENNER! AHHHH!

"Eh, it's fine. What are we naming it?" Tony asks, walking slowly towards me again, so I bolt to the other side of the room and away from him. I love the guy, but for the love of god he cannot hold me properly.

"Ve settled that if it didn't have a name, ve vere naming it Misty." Wanda comes in and sees me looking at Tony fearfully. She bends down and holds out her hand. "Come here Misty. Come on." I trust that she won't drop me, so I go to her. She picks me up, making sure to support my legs and body.

You know what. I don't think I'm going to hate this as much as I originally thought I was.

"LET ME HOLD HER!" I hear Tony squeal.

Ok, I take that back.