twenty eight

"Hi guys and today is a very exciting day!" I squealed into my phone screen as I held it up to vlog. "So if you've seen my What I Got For My Birthday, you'll know Harry got me tickets to see 5sos in Amsterdam and tomorrow is the day!"

Harry edged himself into the background and waved.

"So we are currently at Heathrow and having Starbucks since we've got a while until our flight and whatever but yeah" I smiled into the camera.

I ended the clicked and breathed out, picking up my drink and walking over to two tan brown leather chairs. Practically sinking into it, I realised was so tired.

Harry and I had gotten up at 6 this morning to drive her since our flight was at 11 and we had to check in obviously. All that stuff takes ages but anyway, I was really tired.

"You sleepy, Bethy?" Harry smiled up from his phone.

"Hmm" I grumbled, pulling his hoodie up over my cheeks and sinking into it. Next thing I realised is that he was on snapchat so I stuck up my middle finger up at his phone.

"Rude" he smirked.

"Not in the mood, squidge" I half-smiled.

"You can sleep on the plane, it's fine" Haz laughed.

"You bet it."

I went on my phone to go on Twitter and look through my mentions.

joshlewisgsy: Beth's off to Amsterdam with my brother and I'm stuck here editing😟+miss her lots❤️

@AlrightSimon: hARRY AND BETH ARE GOING TO AMSTERDAM OMG

@omgminter: BARRY WTF

@sunshinepayne: mIGHT JUST WEE MYSELF AH

I laughed at the replies and flicked through some more to find more vines. Loads of them were of Simon and me so I decided to watch one. "Just Saying" by 5sos began to play into my earphones and I watched as a clip of Simon and I played but quickly swapped to one of Harry and me. Why are these people so good at editing?

mynameisbef: why are you guys so good at editing wtf RT sidemenlyfe: just saying😉 vww.vine.co

sidemenlyfe: bETH OH MY GOD IM LOST

grumpyminter: MINA

omgminter: wat MINA

I laughed again but soon sat up as Harry yanked out my headphones.

"Time to go, baby girl!"

I grinned and we got up, him grabbing my hand and making our way over to the gate.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

We spun around to see a teenage girl stood behind us.

"I'm a huge fan, can I get a photo with the both of you?" She smiled sweetly.

"Sure!" Harry laughed.

"What's your name?" I smiled.

"Hannah" she answered as she stood in-between Harry and I. We smiled as her mum took the picture.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed.

"No problem" Harry smiled at her.

"Hope you have a safe slight" I said, waving as she walked off.

"You too!"

"She was so cute" I laughed to Harry as we started walking again.

*lil time skip sponsored by Jenna being the biggest Twitter beg #noticeme*

"Welcome to Amsterdam, flyers! We shall be exiting the aircraft shortly."

I scrunched up my nose and took my head off Harry shoulder. He looked like an excited puppy. I probably did too.

"We're here!" He grinned, smiling widely.

"OH MY G-" I began to shout before Harry's hand went over my mouth.

"We are on a plane, Beth" he said, laughing.

"Oh shit yeah" I said muffled from under his hand. I stuck my tongue which made him remove it quickly.

"Ew" he groaned.

I smiled at him before packing my things back into my bag and then we got up and off the plane.

*lil time skip*

I looked around at the surroundings that faced us.

It really was beautiful.

"The Fault In Our Stars, eh?" I grinned up at Harry.

"Let's hope I don't die" Harry laughed as we entered the hotel.

We went up to the main desk, checked in and went up to the room. Opening the door, the most gorgeous room lay before me.

"This is so cute!" I squealed, jumping onto the bed.

"Only the best" Harry winked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"What!" He complained as I burst out laughing.

"Let's go and explore" I grinned.

*lil time skip*

Me and Harry had gotten changed and ended up in a random park in Amsterdam. Sunflowers in all shades of yellow danced about is the bushes as you could faintly hear the noise of the city.

We came to a lake which has these house boats littered on it and I pulled myself onto the ledge going onto it and got out my phone.

Checking Snapchat, I saw Harry had posted something.

"And it's a pretty one too."
------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS
sorry for no updates, school makes me lot more busier than usual :(
But yeah!!
ALMOST AT 11K GUYS WTF
and after Amsterdam, they may or may not be a huge time skip ;)

We'll see...
LOVE U ALL
Beth aka Mum X