Si.

As I stood at my locker, I could feel someone starring me down. I turned around, and Flex quickly turned his head. I shook my head, laughing. I walked over to where he was standing.

" I hope you didn't take what I said to heart? " I cooed.

" Naw, I'm good. We're good. " he couldn't even look me in my eyes.

" Look, I'm sorry. But I hate when people approach me like that, you can't do that. " I said. He slowly turned his head, looking at me.

" Yeah, I'm sorry about that. " he apologized. " You look really nice today. "

" Thank you! I like your baby sweater. " I joked, and we shared a laugh.

" Okay, I see you. Get to class, nerd, I know you can't be late. " he replied.

" Oh, I can. I just don't want to. " I smiled, walking away from him.

I walked into History class, quickly sitting in my assigned seat. I was taking my bookbag off when Breezy walked into the classroom. He looked at me, smiling and sitting in his seat, which was right next to me.

" So you're a smart shawty, huh? " he asked me.

" I should be asking you that, sir. " I raised my eyebrow.

" Aye, don't let the grill and jewelry fool you. " I rolled my eyes.

" Hey, Breezy. " some girl twisted over to where we sat, winking at him.

" Hey, Naomi. " you could tell that he didn't want to be bothered by her.

" Whose your friend? " she asked, checking for me.

" I'm Tre. " I told her, giving her a small wave.

" Nice to meet you. " she gave me a fake smile. " So, baby, are you coming over tonight? "

" I told you I would text you. " he mumbled, and her smile faded. She looked at me before getting up, and walking to the other side of the classroom.

" You danced with me at the party, and you have a whole girlfriend? " I glared at him.

" It's complicated, and we're even. " he gently pinched my chin.

The class started, and I noticed that Naomi kept looking over at me. Breezy's cute and all, but I don't want him, and he's off limits. I would be petty and take her man, but I'm better than that.

" Hey, do you have a pencil I can borrow? " I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me, and noticed the beautiful girl.

" I sure do. " I shuffled through my pencil bag and pulled out the pencil.

" Thank you. You must be new around here? " she asked and I nodded. " I'm Candice, and don't mind Naomi. She's just a hoe in angel's clothing. "

" I heard that. " Breezy added as we chuckled.

After finishing our paperwork and getting more acquainted, the bell finally rung for us to go to lunch. I walked with Candice to the lunchroom, and we took a seat at the big table. As we talked, I noticed Flex and some of his boys walking over. I quickly looked down as he sat directly next to me.

" Wassup, Flex? " Candice greeted him.

" Wassup, Candice? Tre? " he greeted me. I nodded my head.

" Ya'll know each other? " she seemed surprised.

" Yeah, we met at the party yesterday. "

" I knew I should've went. " she smacked her lips.

" All those ratchets in there, plus they shot it up. " I informed her.

" You serious? We can never have anything here without somebody messing it up. " she shook her head.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, seeing that I had missed calls from June Bug. I was about to get up to walk outside, but I was quickly pulled back into my seat, and my chair slid closer to Flex.

" You okay? " Candice looked at me, suspiciously.

" Y-Yeah, I'm good. " I lied.

He put his arm around my waist, sliding me closer to him. He was about to slide his hands in my pants, but I quickly grabbed his balls, squeezing them. He jumped.

" Damn, what is wrong with ya'll today? " Candice asked.

" Nothing, it's a little chilly in here. " I shivered.

" Always. " she rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her phone. I heard Flex inhale, then exhale deeply.

" Let me go, then I'll let you go. " I told him through gritted teeth.

" The damage is done. " I felt his dick getting hard, and I quickly moved my hand. He let me go, looking at me with a satisfied grin on his face. " This is ain't over. "