Mickey X Reader ( READ NOW )

Guys This Is Just A Joke By Me And @Bladequeen1 

You being born a mouse wasn't just magic. Plus you were a talking mouse who has a really low pitched voice sounds kinda like a giant. " HELLLOOOOOOO!" You screamed at your mouse aunt ( bad hearing ) She laughed a waved as you headed out to kill some heartless. You really didn't know what the big deal with this " Sora " boy  I mean Y/N mouse has always and will always bee the Heeeroo. 

So you reached a random world by the name of Disney Castle. Inside you heard a prince wandered. You smiled as you snuck pass the annoying dog and duck duo. Suddenly you heard a super high pitch voice. " Oh Minnie?" you heard the prince yell as your loud voice boomed " I AM MINNIE MOOSE!" 

The king stumbled over and gave you a weird look. Of course being a mouse wasn't easy your cheesy cheese perfume smelled quite rotten as the king had little stars in his eyes " ROTTEN CHEESE!" He yelled in excitement. A new voice was heard it was that irritating Minnie mouse. " You burped loudly as the queen snorted. " That is not tollorated!" she yelled as suddenly something hit you and you blanked out. 

Thats How This Story Ends.....I Made It Up Fast And Its Just A Joke Guys #JK so.... 

Comment anything you loved from the new KH2.8 Trailer or a new one shot idea. 

See Ya - BlytheHearts