Chapter 7 - Getting In His Nerves

Janet Stanmore

I saw the files in the computer and.. It's really a mess. I never knew that his previous PA was a disaster. I decided to group the files by their names so it will devide properly.

I was busy deviding the files when suddenly the office's phone rings. I quickly picked it up

"Come to my office" Sky's voice went to my ears sending me chills , I hung up and walked out from my office to his. Knocking the door twice and walked in.

"I want you to book a ticket to UK next week , we're staying for 3 nights there" He ordered but his eyes is stuck in the paper

"We?" I asked

"I don't like to repeat what I just say to make sure to prepare your ears next time" He said coldly.

Bastard

"But I don't have a passport" I said

"Roy already take care of that now book that flight tonight because you will got your passport this evening. To go there buy a dress because there's an important exhibition that we need to attend there"

"Okay" I said and turned away from him

"Who says I'm done?" He said in an angry tone

Asshole

"Do you need anything else sir?" I asked nicely as I turned to him again

"We're going to lunch" He said

"Umm- I-" He looked at me raising his eyebrows

"We?" I asked

"Did I told you if-"

"I don't want to have lunch with you sir" I said straight forward and he looked at me with an angry eyes

"Did I ask you to eat lunch with me? It's an order not a question Jenny" He stated

"I'm a person not a dog that you can order around Mr. Locason , I worked here because I have to not because I want to" I said firmly and he looked at me angrily. He stood up from his chair and walked to me. He towered me with his height and I looked into his brown eyes.

"I don't like when people bossing me around Jenny" He put the back of his hand on my cheek causing me to shiver but I quickly cover it up

"What can I say? I'm a bitch remember?" The memory is still fresh in my mind about him calling me a bitch

"Right! You are one" That made me want to punch him in the face , I want him to have bruises like Aaron has in his face.

"Bad attitude" I said that word and Sky immediately pushed me to the wall harshly. Trapping me between his arms and looked at me with a furious eyes

"I swear I hate that word Je-"

"Bad temper" His jaws tighten and I know he's mad. I kept pushing is button one by one

"Bad br-" Before I could finish , he slammed his lips to mine. Kissing me hard , I froze in place because there's a fireworks inside of me that just blow up. The worse thing is that.. I kissed him back for a moment , he sneaked his arms to my waist securing it tightly. Pulling me into his embrace.

I smelled so manly , his perfume is just perfect. My eyes widen as I realise what the hell are we doing. I pushed him hard and I quickly looked away.

"Are you sure you hate me Jenny? You kissed me back" I bet he's smirking right now and my body just heat up because of the feeling inside of me that just got out.

"At least it shows that you're not gay" I turned to him , giving my cold look. He looked at me disbelief and I quickly walked out from his office before I got into trouble.

I take a deep breath analizing what just happen , I freaking kissed Sky Locason. I just lip locking with Sky freaking Locason. Oh freaking great , I need to get out from his teritory soon.

I have to show him that his kiss doesn't affect me , I mean I can do that. I can act brave when I'm not. I have the abillity to show that kinda expression.

Suddenly someone knocked my door , I flinched a little because I was drowned by my thoughts. I opened the door and saw a man giving me 2 passports and then he left. I looked at it and remembered what that bastard say earlier.

I opened my computer and quickly booked a flight to UK from New York , I choose Sky at the first class and I'm in the economy one. I need to stay away from him as far as possible.

I'm nervous.. Next week I'm going to go to another country , can't help but excited.

After book the flight , I send the details about the flight to Sky by email. I looked at my watch and it's already 1 in the afternoon. My stomach growling and I haven't eat since last night.

I take my bag and walked out from my office when I heard my name being called by the devil. I walked inside his office and he gave me a glared

"You booked a economy class for yourself?" He asked annoyed and I nodded

"I'm just a PA so-"

"I'm not stupid , cancel this and book the first class. My PA has to be with me almost 24 hours to take notes about my work" He said and now he's gawking me with his brown eyes from my head to toe.

"Anything else?"

"You can go" He gestured and he looked down to his paperwork again. I walked out from the door and suddenly saw a beautiful brunette girl wearing a mini dress that barely cover her big breast.

"May I help you?" I asked politely and she glared at me

"Where is my boyfriend?" She asked in a high pitch tone

"Mr. Locason?"

"Who else?" She snapped and I pointed at the door. She walked in and screamed Sky's name in a dolphin high pitch tone. My ears are hurting.

He's a manwhore anyway , a girl like that will come around and I have to get use to it.

I should have add MANWHORE into my blog post!
Dang it!