Chapter sixteen

Bay POV

I'm in a birthing class and I totally hate it but my doctor says that it would help in child birth.

Everyone has their male partner and I'm sitting here with my back hurting because there is nobody to support my back.

Class was dismissed and the teacher came up to me, giving me a hand so I can stand up.

"We have lawyers that would help you get child support from the father", she said smiling and handing me a brochure.

"I dont need any help from the father!", I said while picking up my items and left the room with anger, not even looking at her again. How dare she!

I need to find another birthing class.

When I got to my car, my cheeks were wet. I'm now noticing that I was crying.

I started my car, backed out of the driveway then I was on the main road.

When I reached to the stop light, I stopped. I put my head on the starring wheel and just cried.

I never would have thought that this is how my life would end up. Sad, lonely and rapped.

A loud honk made me lift my head from the starring wheel. I saw that the light was green. I stepped on my gas and was on my way home.

I felt the tightening around my waist again but it felt worst and stronger this time. I counted in seconds and the pain lasted longer than I expected so I held the wheel with one hand and my stomach with the other, breathing in and out trying to control my breathing.

"I need to get home", I thought.

I felt a huge sting and I held my stomach with both hands, closing my eyes shut tight, trying to take the pain in but it just got tighter and tighter.

I heard a loud honk but I didn't care at that moment because I was in so much pain.

Toby POV

Ashley is my assistant and she has been really helpful but I only have one specific assistant and she knows that when Bay is back she'll have to go.

I'm in my limo on my way to an important meeting which Ashley scheduled because I messed up the first one.

There is heavy traffic and I don't think I'll be making it there on time for the meeting so I called Ashley.

"Hello?", she answered.

"I'm going to be late for the meeting", I said while looking at the slow moving traffic.

"What? Why?", she asked not even raising her voice and I was surprised.

"I think there might be some sort of accident up ahead so there is heavy traffic", I said.

"Okay, I'll try stall them for a couple of minutes", she said taking a deep breath.

"Thanks Ash", I said while smiling and hung up.

I really am liking this new side of Ashley.

As we approach the accident I see police cars, two ambulances, a smashed SUV and a BMW that looks really familiar.

I scrolled my window down to get a better view.

I opened my door without even thinking and ran towards the ambulance as fast as I could, not even caring about the cars sounding their horns at me.

I kept running and saw Bay strapped up on the carrier and she had blood on her hands, head and feet.

When I got to their ambulance truck they already had her inside but before they can close the door, I hopped in.

"Sir you cannot be in here, this is an emergency!", he shouted at me.

"You need to hurry up get to that hospital because with one phone call I can get you fired and with another I can ruin your life", I said with anger all over my face.

He didn't say anything after that and just got in and closed the doors behind him.

The car started moving and he was doing a bunch of stuff that I don't even know but he's probably just doing his job.

I held her hand in my palm and kissed it as she just layed there unconscious.

My heart felt like it was racing to the speed of the vehicle and all of a sudden I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I held my chest trying to take deep breaths.

"Sir you need to stay calm", the paramedic said, coming to my side and giving me a mask so that I can breathe properly.

I pushed him away and removed my mask.

"Leave me, get back to her!", I said than put my mask back on.

He went back to her side, cleaning blood off of her.

I held the mask with one hand and her hand with the other.

God I really hope she's okay.